Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    me too!

this probably isnt the correct thread but if you buy elle magazine €5.93 you get a free soap and glory mascara worth £10 (probably 15 euro in Ireland) a rimmel foundation sample, samples of dianne von fursenburg and jimmy choo perfumes (the ones that are part of the page).
    there is also a little card inviting you have have your eyemakeup done with at a dior counter and get a free sample product when you redeem although not sure if its redeemable in ireland.

delighted with the free mascara as I need a new one and wanted a magazine as well:)

Just rang the number on the card and its valid in Ireland in Debenhams and Brown Thomas. Sweet:D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

Got my free card from www.cardtown.com today, thanks op for sharing the offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Nervosa

lorweld wrote: »

I had some surprise this morning when the postman came around! I ordered my toothbrush yesterday at noon! I'll have pearly whites like this guy! :D

Great find OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

Hi
    got my free toothbrush today too.
    Also the oral B toothpaste.
    So can try both out together later.

Should have lovely teeth!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

lisij wrote: »
    use irish republic instead of republic of ireland
    Gotcha,

How did I not spot that. Went through the whole list looking for Eire, Rep of Ire etc etc...

Thanks @ lisij

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.facebook.com/CollagenEire?sk=app_101332539959471

Free samples of collagen eire (cream)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

Just ordered a Valentines card for the missus. . . Been married 21 years and have never bought a valentine before:o, not sure how she'll respond!!
    Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

citybhoy wrote: »
    Just ordered a Valentines card for the missus. . . Been married 21 years and have never bought a valentine before:o, not sure how she'll respond!!
    Thanks OP
    she might think youve something to confess:confused: have you been on smooch lately?

just got my free toothbrush and toothpaste thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Seriously fast delivery with the toothbrush, thanks OP, pretty deadly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

citybhoy wrote: »
    Thanks OP
    Did you put your name on it? Be hilarious if you had put it as secret admirer and she didnt tell you she got it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cordni

Wow thanks to the op for the card website. Was very organised and ordered a personalised mothers day card. It arrived yesterday and is really good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Are the cards a matte or glossy type front?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cordni

mine was a glossy finish. Very good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

cordni wrote: »
    mine was a glossy finish. Very good quality

Excellent. I ordered a very pastel coloured one and was worried it would have a washed out kinda look in the design.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Card recieved, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

I received my nano silver toothbrush on Saturday. I LOVE IT. Really gentle on the gums and yet really clean! This is exactly why companies should give away product, when they have a fantastic product and they want to convert you.

I will be contacting them with my feedback and purchasing some more.

Thank you very much OP!!

received my card yesterday... quite good quality... especially considering it was free:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ Winter Shaggy Duckling

Got my card & toothbrush, thanks OPs x

• Registered Users Posts: 44 drink_milk

Card received! Thanks OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

Band giving out their EP for free, I think it's really good :)

http://budgetoftheshoppinganarchist.bandcamp.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Got Toothbrush today ;)

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Left it too late for the toothbrush :( but got a little sample of cream from Collagen Eire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Got the sensodyne sample today thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Got the durex play sample (two 5ml sachets) today just a warning to people that went for it it has durex sampling written on the envelope at the back for the return address :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

BluesBerry wrote: »
    Got the durex play sample (two 5ml sachets) today just a warning to people that went for it it has durex sampling written on the envelope at the back for the return address :o:o

Postman knows your ridin' now. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

Also got toothbrush, not using it yet but i will in future to support an Irish company.

BluesBerry wrote: »

lol! That's why i didn't send for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]FREE FOR NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS :[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]Think a friend would like this offer ? Please feel free to forward this email and ask them to sign up for the daily offers!
    It's our way of saying "thank you" - treat yourself to this fab easy to apply moisture rich bronzer from the skincare experts at Sunmaxx. Add to your cart and use code "FreeSunmaxx" at checkout.
    [/FONT]
    sunmax-skin-star-rockin-amber-super-hydra-bronzing-milk-50ml.jpg
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SKIN STAR ROCKIN AMBER SUPER HYDRA BRONZING MILK 50ML [/FONT]
    • Get a Rock Star Golden Tan
    • Streak-free
    • natural look
    • easy to apply, low odour
    • Handbag size

How do I claim my free bronzer? Simply add one to your cart and at checkout enter the the code "FreeSunmaxx"
    Worth upto £5.99 Our Price : Free with Discount Code

Claim Now [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hope to see you on-line soon !
    the Girls at halfpriceperfumes.co.uk www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk
    email: customerservice@halfpriceperfumes.co.uk
    web: http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk
    [/FONT]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bogtreader wrote: »
    Got the sensodyne sample today thanks OP

+ 1 ;)

Advertisement