Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which events have you taken part in over the last 12 months?

• 09-03-2012 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭

My curiousity was piqued by a thread in the tri quarantine area subforum...

What have you competed in over the last 12 months? 164 votes

Road (running) race (sub-marathon)
    0%
    Cross country race
    35%
    tHE vAGGABONDStarkHead The WallopustunneyKrusty_ClownBambaatarobinphplodderDigiJemTristramPaulieClittlebugnerraw1111PeckhamPisco Sourdahatb.hartemenoscemohuskerdu 58 votes
    Mountain (running) race
    10%
    StarkKrusty_Clownrobinphploddermenoscemocouerdeliondna_lerimeathcountysecasimonovultraman1BeepBeep67Bungy GirlRayCunpconn062oldrunnerCorkie100RoverHogan 17 votes
    Track race
    9%
    StarkHead The WallKrusty_ClownrobinphDigiJemnerraw1111dna_lerigreenplainmeathcountysecasimonovultraman1BeepBeep67cphowlinwideballThisRegard 15 votes
    Field event
    6%
    Pisco Sourmenoscemodna_leriasimonovBeepBeep67BrianderunnerRayCunoldrunnerClearlierRoverHogan 10 votes
    Marathon
    1%
    Pisco SourmenoscemoClearlier 3 votes
    Ultra marathon
    18%
    tHE vAGGABONDopusKrusty_ClownrobinphDigiJemPaulieCmenoscemopistol_75JustinMOisin11178greenplainsideswipeTFBubendorferultraman1cphowlinracheljevwideballBrianderunnerBobMac104kit3 30 votes
    Triathlon
    5%
    StarkKrusty_ClownDigiJemmenoscemoOisin11178TFBubendorferultraman1cphowlincorkrunner71 9 votes
    Adventure race (run, bike, kayak)
    3%
    tunneyBambaatacouerdelionwideballBTH 5 votes
    Adventure race (other, possibly multi-day)
    3%
    Head The Wallnerraw1111greenplainTFBubendorferBugsy2000ThisRegard 6 votes
    Duathlon
    1%
    StarkHead The Wall 2 votes
    Other (see comments)
    5%
    Head The WallBambaatarobinphDigiJemnerraw1111b.harteBTHThisRegardpmcd22 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Ultra marathon
    why are there 6 fewer responses to this poll? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Adventure race (other, possibly multi-day)
    RayCun wrote: »
    why are there 6 fewer responses to this poll? :confused:

6 beginner runners who haven't raced yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Triathlon
    Damn I though this was the other Poll and that My Vote hadn't registered yet :mad: Can you delete 'field event' and 'xcountry' from my votes. I hope to do that this year but didn't last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Ultra marathon
    menoscemo wrote: »
    Damn I though this was the other Poll and that My Vote hadn't registered yet :mad: Can you delete 'field event' and 'xcountry' from my votes. I hope to do that this year but didn't last year...

Reduced the numbers by one, but can't delete your name. I was wondering about that field event, thought you'd kept it quiet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,492 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Triathlon
    Is a multi-stage road and hill relay different enough to be classed as 'other'?
    Hope so, otherwise I'm a liar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement