Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The One That Got Away: Moral Crisis

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

"I don't want her exposed to it, even on the level of his stupid debates about it "

- unless it furthers your own agenda right?
    as you seem more than happy for him to have these debates with her and even consider setting him off on them yourself when you think it could cause them to break up..

You come across so badly in your posts.
    Duplicitous, sneaky, sly, manipulative, bitter, jealous, petty and selfish.

Don't be that guy.

You and him are not friends. Stop pretending to be just so you can spend time in their company trying to break up their relationship.

She only wanted you when you had someone else. As another poster said, it was quite likely not genuine feelings but only a reaction from her having lost her little ego boost from the friendzoned guy she knew had a thing for her.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she still knows you have a thing for her now.

I think you care more about the fact that she is with THIS guy who you have serious issues with rather than genuinely wondering if she is the one that got away.

I think you should distance yourself completely from both of them. If asked for an explanation from them, you could admit that you still have feelings for her and want to distance yourself and then the ball is in her court really and at least you would have been honest (to an extent) with both of them about your true feelings.

Don't just linger around like a bad smell though, plotting and scheming behind their backs whilst pretending to have their best interests at heart. Be honest and then distance yourself. It would do you the world of good. Maybe you could end up with her again and maybe you won't, but if you do it should not be through manipulative means. Let whatever happens just happen.

Advertisement