Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

well I popped my cherry.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

where is Bellurgun? Have not heard of this place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

They are in Co.Louth

heres the airsoft section of there website:

http://www.bellurganpark.ie/products/product-a/

Jayo123 wrote: »

They are in Co.Louth

heres the airsoft section of there website:

http://www.bellurganpark.ie/products/product-a/
    put tgat one on the long finger.

Thanks for that. might be a bit too far for now. i may put that one on the long finger... for now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Welcome to the end of your bank account. Was given one piece of advice when I started playing, and that was to pick a retailer and just give em your bank details.

Haven't been able to play since September as now living out in UAE and its illegal here, but plan to get out when am back in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Epicfish

Welcome to the end of your bank account. Was given one piece of advice when I started playing, and that was to pick a retailer and just give em your bank details.

Haven't been able to play since September as now living out in UAE and its illegal here, but plan to get out when am back in the summer.

^^ THIS! But lets be honest, its a great sport..

• Advertisement

ah Its cheaper than paint ball and sure I have all the gear I need so now its just BBs and admissions onto sites.
    Im not into all that sticking loads of attachments onto my guns, I like to keep em simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Epicfish wrote: »
    ^^ THIS! But lets be honest, its a great sport..

dont get me wrong, tis best sport ever (besides rugby) but also emptied my bank account a couple times getting gear, and once I get sorted with decent gear I move to a country where its not allowed.

Seriously having withdrawal symptoms as cant get out, nearest thing I have is going to the sports resort around the corner and firing off some rounds live fire, but thats just boring now.

well I got to try out a new site at the weekend just gone. Went to the two weekly game in Run by the ennischorty guys out in Strike Force paint ball Rathnuew. I had played paint ball on the site before but sunday was my first airsoft.
    I had though as a paint ball place i would get covered in paint but this did not happen. It was a great site, lots of hide and seek type games well suited to players with good camo, Lads in gili suits did very well.
    Less running involved than on other sites so as an older player that suited me down to the ground :)
    Cant wait to go back, pity its only on every 2 weeks. Also very cheap at only 15 for my days gaming almost makes it worth the travel there.

her are some pics I took on the day.

7081694015_c9f59333f6.jpg
    seeking them out by BarryKelly, on Flickr

6935587562_f14c0dd52b.jpg
    ray charge by BarryKelly, on Flickr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

was thinking of going to strike force myself, would you recommend it? thanks

yes defo, great site very sneaky and less running about :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Kerryairsofter

Some great pics man what type of camera you using?

Canon EOS...

Advertisement