Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

My two girls, Coco(the brown and white) and Cleo(the black and white).

When we got them...

324697966a5481692901ltm5.jpg

And now....

2edsc00313zs9.jpg

That was yesterday. I discovered one of them ripped my top so as punishment I dressed them up! :D

They are a cross breed - mother was a collie and we think the father was spaniel. They're sisters, from the same litter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

Pics of my Dog Molly!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭bongi69

Good old Schalk (named for the springbok rugby player)
    He's grown a bit since this photo, and is now 8 months.
    If you're wondering, yes he is a "dangerous" breed. He's a staffordshire bull terrier
    dog.jpg

Edit: Found a recent one
    n701041243_537779_2458.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

Is he a full staffie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tanyac

Olympus049.jpg
    heres my two girls the staffs clio/sofie and big daddy mac the york

• Advertisement

tanyac was just wondering what kind of staffs r they because there the tallest ive ever seen,surely there not full bred staffs

Clio 8 months
    P1030023.jpg

I didnt think they were,just curious as to what type they were,how did you mange to get a american staff,ive been looking around,i own 3 "pig" staffs as you call them. But to be honest sophie looks more like a pig then normal staffs do

Couple more pics of mine and a few of my mates dogs

100_0059.jpg
    dogs1-1-08007.jpg

Relax there dear,im not trying to start an arguement but merely take an interest in your dogs. Yes i have peds but i love all dogs and have mixed staff breeds also from rescue centres,i realise its for pics but generally on forums people do talk to each other.

• Advertisement

anyway back to the thread.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

aww they are gorgeous I love staffies, the little b&w one is so cuddly looking! the little yorkie is so pretty as well. I love the pic of the sleeping dog's! Is that a rottie? also lovely and squishy looking lol.

kerrysgold wrote: »
    aww they are gorgeous I love staffies, the little b&w one is so cuddly looking! the little yorkie is so pretty as well. I love the pic of the sleeping dog's! Is that a rottie? also lovely and squishy looking lol.

thanks
    ye its a rotty alrite 4-5 months old and shes huge already,but shes a real softy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

opps i posted my pics on a new thread,i have english bull terrier and staffies,if anyone would care to take a look there under newbie and gang :rolleyes:
    hi i have already posted my pic but il get you more if if can find me camera????The post is on page 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 angmcg1

rocky25 wrote: »
    :)westie.gif:)

i love westies too, this is jock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 angmcg1

rocky25 wrote: »
    :)westie.gif:)

this is jock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lakes

IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg

My staff Roxy

roxycopy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

this is alfie an eight week old westie ,our first family dog and the children are mad about him !!!

This is my 8 month old bull terrier girlie Pheonix
    Pheonix2.jpg
    Pheonix.jpg

This is my 8 month old Staffie boy Cesar
    cesar.jpg

This is Xena at 6 months (altho shes a yr old now)
    Xena.jpg

And i have 2 other boys that just wont stay put for a piccy but Zeus is a tiger brindle male 7 months and Tyson is a 3 and a half yr old male Black and white!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

My Best Friends,

Kerri, The Oldest
    Kerry.jpg

Darcy
    Darcy.jpg

Darcy's Wife Brin
    Brin.jpg

Oscar, The Youngest
    Oscar.jpg

• Advertisement

i recently brought him couple of weeks lovely fella

awww pics are lovely...secertly i love oscar more but im just a staff lover!!! And davey what a lovely fella he is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭mags16

Poppy. She's a sun worshipper!

mags16 wrote: »
    Poppy. She's a sun worshipper!

ye have no light bulb on ye lantern!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭mags16

It's a candlestick!! With no candle.

mags16 wrote: »
    It's a candlestick!! With no candle.

sorry i must be blind lovely photo and ye dog wicked (wick for candle!)lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Princess J

Freya is our two year old Bassett Hound and Odin is our 6 month old Beagle - they are both extremely mad, but also extremely loveable! The third pic was taken about 4 days after we got him (he's a lot bigger now!) The fourth pic is of them with our kitties (taken on phone so quality not too great) Leo is the white kitten on Freya's back and Elliot is the one up on the back of the couch. The last pic is our two ferrets Frisky and Fidget (also taken on phone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

Just out of the bath. She looks like she is grey as a badger but that's just shine, she's mostly black :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ciara123

• Advertisement

I got a new tank 190lt as my last one was getting to small for my cichlids.Set it up last night and forgot to take out sealed media im the external filter,flooded the fu??ing floor,me wife moped up water at least 50 litres bloody hard work i tell ya but it was worth it!:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement