Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Good morning sunshine - well it's morning here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

Deki wrote: »
    Good morning sunshine - well it's morning here :)
    lol, i am also in the states so yes... it is a good morning :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just realized all three of us are on the East Coast.

lol, are you guys american or irish living in the states? or something else entirely?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

American born and bred.

• Advertisement

is it odd that we've got more americans that irish posting on this thread in an irish website? lol

No, not really. Then again, I awake at odd times anyway.

More Americans at times. :D

so why are you on this site if you don't mind me asking? what made you join like?

friend was on a different discussion board. He thought I should be on one. But not the one he was on (don't know why) So here I am :) What brought you here?

• Advertisement

so why are you on this site if you don't mind me asking? what made you join like?
    I googled nocturnal late one night

cool cool, i'm here cause i'm moving to ireland in december and wanted to get a head start on making friends, knowing the culture, good places to go, eat, etc...

cool cool, i'm here cause i'm moving to ireland in december and wanted to get a head start on making friends, knowing the culture, good places to go, eat, etc...
    That would be a good reason to be here. I just need people to talk to at night.

That would be a good reason to be here. I just need people to talk to at night.
    i know what you mean.. its even harder for me cause most of the people i want to talk to are in bed by 5-8 pm my time (i hate the time difference!)

I work overnights so I often awake all night anyway. 3 am in the States= 8 am in Ireland:D

ah i gotcha.. i used to work nights but i quit that job, i was literally a zombie

I been at it for 10.5 years now. The zombieism passes eventually. You should come on over to The Lair if you feel like a chat tonight.

thats okay... i'm watching a movie and cleaning my house, i'd prolly get too distracted :P

Right, fair enough

ugh, its so hard to clean after midnight :/

• Advertisement

because you keep waking people up?

well i can't vacuum, play my cleaning CD, wash clothes or use my floor scrubber... so i pretty much can't do anything but wipe down tables

yeah, that could be a pain

omg i'm so bored

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

omg i'm so bored

Cheer yourself up by humming a cheerful ditty you just wrote

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Cheer yourself up by humming a cheerful ditty you just wrote
    i could do that :pac:

write one about Few, :pac:

write one about Few, :pac:
    a limerick about few? i don't know enough to write 5 whole lines about them!!! lol

Oh ok I will help then.
    An ambitious young fellow is Fewcifer.
    He sought to get aid from Ol' Lucifer.
    "For success, I'd give a lot.
    But the devil wouldn't be bought.
    leaving the work for Few, I'm sure.
    ~~~~~~~:D;):P

• Advertisement

Oh ok I will help then.