Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ScrewJob (best one)

• 15-08-2004 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello There,
    Right theres a post about the Bret Hart and HBK screw job of 97(which no one will forget).
    My question is what do you think is the best screwjob in wrestling history(apart from the above mentioned).
    My favorite was when Paul Heyman turned his back on Brock Lesnar it was just great T.V.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

well I think you mean story line wise...as in "Screw Job"...in which case seeing as though there seem like there's a different one every week I'm gonna say When it looked as if DX was reuniting only for H.H.H to pedigree Michaels....I liked When Christian turned on Edge too but more so for the build up to it Granma Etna lol I guess she got cut off ..Its like so totally raining voltage..CHRISTIAN, CHRISTIAN AT LAST YOUR ON YOUR OWN!!....Opera Rock Rules!

Advertisement