Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bait Suppliers - Cork or Nationwide

• 18-06-2005 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a company that delivers bait - maggots/worms etc in Ireland ???

I'm breeding a few maggots, but its messy & with the lack of a local tackle shop, wondered if there's a delivery service available that anyone knows about

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Paul M Davis

I'm based in Mallow Town and supply lob worms, red worms, brandling and dendrobaena. Paul 086 8758145

• Registered Users Posts: 10 will316

I'm based in Mallow Town and supply lob worms, red worms, brandling and dendrobaena. Paul 086 8758145

hi how much for lob worms and how maning

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

For maggots http://www.irishbaitandtackle.com/contact-us.html

They are the only maggot suppliers in the country.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Dose the tackle shop on the quay's near Paul street car park still stock them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Dan in halfway out past the airport has them all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

mp22 wrote: »

That closed down a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

mp22 wrote: »

That became a 'head' shop..........

I know that the place at Kinsale roundabout supplies Cork, but he gets his supply from somewhere else, probably 'Irish bait & tackle' as super-rush says.

Prob is, unless he's got demand for a full load, he wont order any

Advertisement