Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arduino project

• 23-04-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi - I am looking for a little help, I am working on my first Arduino project and I think I bit off a little more that I can chew. I am working with an Arduino Duemilanove with Zigbees and a Cellular shield. I am looking for some advice and help configuring the shields. If there is anyone with experience that might be willing to point me in the correct direction I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭chebe

Hello,

Yep, you have started at the deep end! You might consider dropping by on Mondays for our Micro-controller/Electronics night, should be a couple of people around who can help out. I've done some Arduino and a little ZigBee, but others have done lots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

chebe wrote: »
    Hello,

Yep, you have started at the deep end! You might consider dropping by on Mondays for our Micro-controller/Electronics night, should be a couple of people around who can help out. I've done some Arduino and a little ZigBee, but others have done lots!

sorry,possible late...how can we drop on monday's night and where !??
    tia

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tdr

rolion wrote: »
    sorry,possible late...how can we drop on monday's night and where !??
    tia

You can drop into our Space. You will find the address and map on this page http://www.tog.ie/location/ .

We start at 7pm and go on until around 9pm .

Bring any projects you are working on or bits for projects you would like to work on.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Drop the Ball

Thanks Chebe & tdr, I will try pop in on Monday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tdr

Hey Drop the Ball,
    Sorry I could not make it in. I ended up having to stayt on in work until 9.30pm :(
    I hope to meet you some other time if you drop in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement