Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z-Day vehicles

• 02-04-2009 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

I was walking in town today, and what should i see, but the ultimate zombie survival vehicle...the dublin viking splash adventure boat/car.

Not only is it amphibious, a fantastic zombie deterrent, but it also can retract the ladder up into the boat, leaving a 6-7ft high barrier between you and the zombies.
    The front comes to a point so zombies hit head-on will be spun away from the boat/car.
    The vehicles roof frame could be useful in the instance of people breaking into first floor windows or climbing up onto roofs of smaller buildings without creating an accessible entrance point for zombies.
    The capacity of the vehicle is estimated at 16-20 people, an excellent supply carrier as well.

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Well spotted good sir. Your new mission should be getting a rough idea where the keys may be located so that it can be commandeered after the panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

ScumLord wrote: »
    Well spotted good sir. Your new mission should be getting a rough idea where the keys may be located so that it can be commandeered after the panic.
    see there's your problem
    vikings are notorious for hiding their keys within their epic beards..... we'll find a way though :)

I would still feel quite vulnerable because it is an open top but with a slight modification it could be what saves us.... there's always france to go to XD

on second thoughts I'd much prefer the z's to french :P

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

SmileyPaul wrote: »

on second thoughts I'd much prefer the z's to french :P

I'll second that ! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

ScumLord wrote: »

It's ok i can hot wire :o

Advertisement