Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

uk divorces

• 11-09-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was divorced in 1990 in London, now in 2014 I wish to marry a wonderful Irish man here in Ireland, (I lived in the UK from 1983 to 1990 and my second child was born there, I had no intention of returning only my mother was dying and it was left to me to care for her at the end which I don't regret at all) the children loved the freedom here and that swayed my decision to remain here, yet both returned for college as they felt they never really 'settled'. I'm in limbo, my ex disappeared after the birth of our daughter and never reappeared, missing so many wonderful milestones, one thing we did hear was his partner left him and eerily my daughter got a phone call new years eve from him (and that took some detective work) and she was horrified and so angry, I believe she should have made her peace with him even if it was just an occasional coffee so she will have no'regrets' and harbour no anger as she faces her wonderful future, anyway I'm wandering off!, will my Uk divorce be recognised, should we marry in northern Ireland and apply to have it recognised here after the event? I'm beyond clueless

Comments

Advertisement