Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rammstein at the 02 Dublin Feb. 2012

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭budgemook

I don't go near the front because I know how gigs work and I don't care what everybody else does so long as it doesn't effect my night. I just want to enjoy the concert that I spent my hard earned money on, I think that's fair.

Can't take 'the heat'? Keep that attitude up and sooner or later you will bash into the wrong person, or his girlfriend. Then it will be you who will have to 'piss off down the back' because you 'can't take the heat'.

If you're not near the front then you should be able to stand around without getting pushed around by moshers. I thought you were saying you expected to be able to stand at the front taking photos and have nobody bashing into you.

No, everyone should be able to enjoy the concert experience the way they like. The stand and watch people a bit back, the mosh around and go nuts towards the front. If everyone did that it would be all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Cracking night all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭budgemook

Cracking night all the same.

Unreal, it was a stand back and watch night for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 piraterocker1

I don't believe you've to avoid the front to stay away from mosh pits. I didnt see any mosh pits all night and I worked my way from half way back right to 3rd row front centre. Right in front of Till, and where they set the guitars on fire. It was epic.:D I heard the moshers were at the back right. Didnt see any up front anyway, we were all mesmerised!! So I never assume their gonna be up front. Wud've missed being so close if I had!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4 piraterocker1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    did any of the band thank the crowd or talk in english.

I watched Metal Evolution and all the interviews with the band were done in german (so id imagine they cant speak english too well)

Some of them seem fluent. RZK seems to be anyway. Not Paul, his was done in German. Wiki also says RZK is fluent in English so...im guessing this confirms it. And they thanked us in English, don't remember any other English bar songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApLHCbQ3gnw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

So annoyed I couldnt make the gig or even knew about it until it was too late. looked like an absolute mad night

Advertisement