Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Booths

• 11-02-2007 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭

Sorry need to get picture taken for driving licence, place I used to get it now closed
    need one of those little photo booths like the one in authers quay
    is there one in the parkway or anywere around that area

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭lfc1892

Theres one in the train station.

I had my passport picture taken at Ryans Chemist in town so I'd imagine they can do it in the chemist in the Parkway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

UL Main Building just outside the canteen

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Most of the chemists in town will do it for you. Roberts Pharmacy and opticians on O Connell street do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

1huge1 wrote:
    Sorry need to get picture taken for driving licence, place I used to get it now closed
    need one of those little photo booths like the one in authers quay
    is there one in the parkway or anywere around that area

thanks

Superquinn SC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

thanks lads
    got it done in superquinn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

just for future reference, the tax office in mallow street has one inside the door...at least it had a couple of months ago....
    also the small shop next door to the tax office take your pic too for passport/drivers licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

the bottom supermarket in your home village does em as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya I know O sullivans Centra does it but the time i went in there the guy who usually does it wasnt there and I was heading to Limerick in the morning and I thought it was handier to get it done at a booth

thanks though

Advertisement