Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shirt Advice

• 18-12-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

How you all doing?

right so my GF bought me a pair of Jeans off Littlewoods for Xmas

and ive being planning on getting a Casual Shirt for Xmas any price range once its not more than 3 digits, but the problem with these Jeans is there mid washed

so i dont know if any long sleeved short will go with it

any advice be good thank you

Edit: found a pic of them ignore the belt that comes with them ill change that, but to me they dont look like they will go with a shirt so any advice of what type of top to wear and where to get it thanks http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/883-police-mens-lotus-jeans/1182184013.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f2023%2fo%2f2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Jeans are far too busy and casual for a shirt, you'd be better off with a good fitting knit or t and a casual jacket and clean pair of sneakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

You'd look like a twat if you wore a nice shirt with those jeans.

a t-shirt or jumper will suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FireBreather

Yeah i thought so myself, cheers thanks for the advice folks, really appreciate it

Advertisement