Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stalking

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

How come if a girl says I've got a stalker, it's just weird but if a guy says I've got a stalker he is teh main man

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

If its a woman, I'm gonna pm ya my phone no. address and anything else she wants! She can stalk me all she wants. Haven't been STALKED for months!!

Although tbh i'd say your on an ego trip??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

Has anyone ever had, well basically it's beginning to seem like stalking.
    I'm getting constant texts every day. They ring my phone time and time again and then text me asking why I never answer. I've explained to them 3 times now in person. I'm receiving very weird messages of poetry. I've been followed to a nightclub. It's getting beyond obsessive. I was woken up in the middle of the night last night at 4am with phone calls.
    I don't want to have to change my number but I might have to. Luckily they don't know my exact address.
    What can you do in these situations? I'm really getting sick of it.

If you're on android you can install Afirewall. With it you block a chosen number or even private number. My stalker kept calling me for months at one-two in the morning.all from private number. This little software is great. I didn't have to change number and finally no nutjob is waking me up in the middle of the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Has anyone ever had, well basically it's beginning to seem like stalking.
    I'm getting constant texts every day. They ring my phone time and time again and then text me asking why I never answer. I've explained to them 3 times now in person. I'm receiving very weird messages of poetry. I've been followed to a nightclub. It's getting beyond obsessive. I was woken up in the middle of the night last night at 4am with phone calls.
    I don't want to have to change my number but I might have to. Luckily they don't know my exact address.
    What can you do in these situations? I'm really getting sick of it.

is he good looking? you might get your hole.... follow it up :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Teddy get a pic of her boobs! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

I have an online stalker does that count??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

is he good looking? you might get your hole.... follow it up :cool:

Are you basing this on personal experience?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Are you basing this on personal experience?;)

hopefully soon :D

Advertisement