Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

This isnt just a rumour is it? I doubt he´d get far from the Gards like but if he is in Tramore I could see how you or any woman would be terrified :(

Nope hes defo here, know the house and all...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

deise_girl wrote: »
    OMG lads Larry Murphy is living in Tramore, like in my town, not very fair from me and near many, many other people.
    Im genuinely terrified like, hes under garda supervision nearly 24/7 and theres often 2/3 gardai cars outside his house but like Im totally under house arrest now, my parents dont want me hanging around Tramore at all, especially in the evening.
    But like omg, I cant believe this, like hes living so close, anything could happen... :(:(:(

When he first got out he was in the half way house and the gardens back onto mine.He's under supervision at all times so don't get too worried if your parents don't want you going out then just don't go out on your own they can't object too much if you're in a group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Nope hes defo here, know the house and all...
    oh dear... :(

When he first got out he was in the half way house and the gardens back onto mine.He's under supervision at all times so don't get too worried if your parents don't want you going out then just don't go out on your own they can't object too much if you're in a group.

Oh god, Id probably lock myself in the car or something if he was that close to me... But yea I dont wanna go out around on my own at all now, Im totally freaked out but like the evenings getting darker and stuff, dont think I fancy leaving my house at all.. *Watches sanity fly away*

Oh god, Id probably lock myself in the car or something if he was that close to me... But yea I dont wanna go out around on my own at all now, Im totally freaked out but like the evenings getting darker and stuff, dont think I fancy leaving my house at all.. *Watches sanity fly away*

Ah at least in my area he was driven out after a night.
    They did say he wasn;t there afterwards but a friend who has a family member working in the halfway house said he had been there.

Just keep your wits about you and go about your daily lives.That man has ruined enough peoples lives without having a negative effect on yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

OMG lads Larry Murphy is living in Tramore, like in my town, not very fair from me and near many, many other people.
    Im genuinely terrified like, hes under garda supervision nearly 24/7 and theres often 2/3 gardai cars outside his house but like Im totally under house arrest now, my parents dont want me hanging around Tramore at all, especially in the evening.
    But like omg, I cant believe this, like hes living so close, anything could happen... :(:(:(

Even if he is in your hometown or not but Do you realise if he does anything on the lines of what he did. He will most likely never see freedom again. Don't worry, let the guards do their job and keep an eye on him and don't worry about where he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I dont see him lasting long there. Im more afraid of Tramore then I would be of him. Whens the next Bank Holiday weekend there? :pac:

Mega Chin wrote: »
    I dont see him lasting long there. Im more afraid of Tramore then I would be of him. Whens the next Bank Holiday weekend there? :pac:

Ahh Tramores alright, bar public holidays (bank holidays, patricks day) but theyre grand till evening/night time.. You just gotta know how and where to walk!

But like Tramores just attracting such creepy people nowadays, didnt the AL Quaeda peeps have buds who have holiday homes around that area too..

So yea Chinny I need you and your fighting skillz to be my bodygaurd, thanks :)

Ahh Tramores alright, bar public holidays (bank holidays, patricks day) but theyre grand till evening/night time.. You just gotta know how and where to walk!

But like Tramores just attracting such creepy people nowadays, didnt the AL Quaeda peeps have buds who have holiday homes around that area too..

So yea Chinny I need you and your fighting skillz to be my bodygaurd, thanks :)
    Fine fine. Although Im not cheap!

who am I kidding.Like a Vietnamese hooker I am

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Fine fine. Although Im not cheap!

who am I kidding.Like a Vietnamese hooker I am

Pffft our Waterford/Mount Sion GAA bonding etc is more than enough for you to just do it outta the kindness of your heart!! :P

• Advertisement

Pffft our Waterford/Mount Sion GAA bonding etc is more than enough for you to just do it outta the kindness of your heart!! :P
    Yes miss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Cant move my head to the left. sh*t :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭TehFionnster

:eek: Whereabouts does he live? I'm from Tramore too :D Can't believe he's not still in prison,after the shíte he did, he shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day again.

:eek: Whereabouts does he live? I'm from Tramore too :D Can't believe he's not still in prison,after the shíte he did, he shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day again.

Around Riverstownnnn!

Also yea I saw you in the LC forum, I know who you are <.<
    But I think it'd be awesome if you remained not knowing who I am... :)

Around Riverstownnnn!

Also yea I saw you in the LC forum, I know who you are <.<
    But I think it'd be awesome if you remained not knowing who I am... :)

Faaacckk, I enjoyed being anonymous...
    Goddamn you and your non-descript user name >_>

Faaacckk, I enjoyed being anonymous...
    Goddamn you and your non-descript user name >_>

Its a pretty awful username for anonymous purposes :L

But yea we can just vow to fully ignore each other form this moment on, that way our secret boards lives are never revealed to the outer world? :)

Its a pretty awful username for anonymous purposes :L

But yea we can just vow to fully ignore each other form this moment on, that way our secret boards lives are never revealed to the outer world? :)

As is mine, infact it's faaar worse.

Indeed we can, It will really annoy me knowing that someone I know is on this and I don't know who. :P

Gwan tell me? :D

As is mine, infact it's faaar worse.

Indeed we can, It will really annoy me knowing that someone I know is on this and I don't know who. :P

Gwan tell me? :D

Hahahahahaha, no. :P

Coz we dont like proper know each other, I know of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Trust me, he won't be able to scratch his bum without the Guards knowing. All you can do is make people aware he's in the area and to travel in groups of 3/4. On the street where I work one of the girls who works in a different shop had a stalker. He was sent to prison for a year and he got out a little while ago. The guards showed all the female staff working in the area a photo of yerman and we were told that if we saw him on the street we had to ring them coz he's not allowed on our street. How creepy =/

My camera which is only 23 days old wont turn on....gay!
    I didn't drop it or anything.

• Advertisement

Hahahahahaha, no. :P

Coz we dont like proper know each other, I know of you!

Ah I see...

Well let's go on as this never happened :pac:

Ah I see...

Well let's go on as this never happened :pac:

M'kay stranger, welcome to boards!
    And hopefully we dont have classes together next week.... :L

M'kay stranger, welcome to boards!
    And hopefully we dont have classes together next week.... :L

Hahaha, Ah I'll find out someday and be very surprised. :pac:

Hahaha, Ah I'll find out someday and be very surprised. :pac:

So creepy!

But for now, farewell
    *Bows out and disappears into the horizon*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Stupid loud people outside. The Fleadh is over bitches, stfu!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Has the Fleadh extended so far? :eek: So, so many people in my town the past week..

It hasn't made it out to Longford if that's what you mean, I'm staying in Cavan this week :P

Seriously though, I thought people would have left by now but traffic and crowds were crazy today. And there's still crowds of drunk people all over main street. I wouldn't mind so much if they just normal loud, talking drunk people, but they're singing. I've just been treated to a fifteen minute long rendition of Zombie.
    They only know one line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

And you didn't even visit.. </3 Worst housemate.. >_>

Ahhh Zombie.. I'm impressed they actually know more lyrics beyond the title tbh. :p

I only came in this evening, I'd totally make you hang out with me if I thought you were around! <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So after my sleeping in the airport last night there was another big thunder storm. Our plane was meant to leave over an hour ago but because of the weather it got diverted to fùcking Dusseldorf and we won't be leaving for another like hour and a half. The cherry on top of a fantastic week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement