Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sound system installation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭daz1988

Would you not fit yourself not hard at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bartbanis

I wouldn't have a lot of experience in that sort of stuff at all. I'd be afraid i would make a balls of it!

disconnect the battery ( radio code make sure you have it )

bolt red wire to battery connection ( side with fuse )

black wire in the boot to a metal part of the body ( a bolt in the boot )

blue wire + phonos go from back of the radio to the boot fix your amp and all connections then install your battery worst that can happen is small fuse blow

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

And of course you need to run wires from amp to your speakers not to mention that sound and signal wires should not run parallel to each other. Installation not as easy as it sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bartbanis

I'd probably be happier getting someone to do it! If i fail installing this myself, what kind of money would it cost to install?

• Advertisement

not sure iv always done this myself it is easy enough when you spend the time at it and dont rush

Advertisement