Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sneeze or Cough

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cough
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    You have no problems pissing yourself though?
    Actually I do. I can only really piss when I need to sneeze but can't. Luckily though not being able to piss when I need to irritates the piss out of me so it's all good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Depends. A grand sneeze can bring relief, but a cough has it's moments, especially when someone is feeding you a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Atari Jaguar
    Depends. A grand sneeze can bring relief, but a cough has it's moments, especially when someone is feeding you a line.

orly?. heh heh heh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Cough
    Was it you who voted for cough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Cough
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    You have no problems pissing yourself though?

You fecked up the poll though!! The ONLY person to vote cough!! :mad:

What the hell is the matter with you!!!?!?!!? 71 votes to 1.... eh, could you be any more wrong???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Cough
    Sneeze of course.

Coughing hurts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Cough
    The important thing here is not that i was right and my mate was wrong but that i was very right and he was very wrong:D

Sneezing is truly amazing and in honor of it I have linked a clip of a brillian sneeze by a little panda.here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Cough
    I prefere the ah

ah

ahchoooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

****in hell, some birds just flew into my window, scared the bejesus outta me. :eek:

PS sneeze ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Cough
    Coughs are rarely pleasant. Sneezes are rarely unpleasant.

I love that feeling when you know a sneeze is coming on and your waiting...and waiting...then finally....release. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Cough
    lorweld wrote: »
    I hear a sneeze is the nearsest thing to an orgasm!!!!;)

yeh i heard that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Atari Jaguar, they may hurt when they leave your throat, but it's great to play them when they're out.

Advertisement