Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for Parkour / Free runner people

• 16-10-2006 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Hi my Name is Gar and im looking for a few skilled people who might be interested in appearing in a music video? Its not 100% definate yet , still in the planning stages but would anyone be interested?
    Its for an independant band who play punk/hardcore/metal and will more than likely be shot in Dublin.
    For more band info check

www.myspace.com/20bullseach
    www.20bullseach.com

Thanks a million

reply here or mail me at

mahbrain@gmail.com
    -Gar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

yea i'd be interesed... and could get some guys too.

what kinda stuff would you like us to do in the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Not 100% yet, have to talk to the director and see what the have in mind. I'll probably need video clips or arrange to meet up and see you doing your thing at some stage though, cool? This will video will be on TV/Internet and sent all over the world to Records Labels/Promoters etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

yea that would be pretty sweet .. well I am up for it anyway and like i said should be able to get you some more free runners .... just give me an idea of dates as soon as you can...

Advertisement