Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Failed my driving test :(

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Failed my driving test :(

Ah no :( How soon is it til you can reapply?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Lawliet wrote: »
    I only came in this evening, I'd totally make you hang out with me if I thought you were around! <3

Much better. <3

And in arrrrgh-related news: I really need to start sleeping less. Always so very, very tired. D:

*hugs for Pigwidgeon and Arcade Panda* :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Finally witnessed the detrimental effects of having such a messed-up sleeping pattern yesterday. I should not be allowed stay anywhere but my own bed on my own after three hours of sleep the previous night. Instead I inflicted my sleep-deprived state on others, bad times. Granted I got over it after much caffeine but I swear, any holiday from now on, I'm not going to allow it to get this bad.

Also my skin is so crap right now after being grand for most of the summer, I'm back to school in less than three days, why would you do this to me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

If anybody has seen or heard the news today of a car crash in Dunshaughlin (Meath)...I knew the two of them :(

They were both members on DTD and I'd met them a few times at trackdays and meets :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

My friend got offered on campus accomodation today and I didn't yet and I'm so worried I won't.. :( Why does it have to be random selection and not by distance? :( Half the people going will be from Kildare and probably get an offer and I'm from Waterford and know absolutely no one else going so I'll be completely stuck. :( This is horrible.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

If anybody has seen or heard the news today of a car crash in Dunshaughlin (Meath)...I knew the two of them :(

They were both members on DTD and I'd met them a few times at trackdays and meets :(

Jesus, they were so young! :( Sorry man, hope you're doing okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I have found many people i know irl joining boards and in the leaving cert forum. Feck. And I know a few have secretly found me too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Why does nobody message me back??? Message me back now cos I'm getting more and more paranoid as time goes on. I have huge news and plans to share and I need advice/approval before I can go forward with them or a sign of disapproval so I can just finish with them completely and move on. I hate being in limbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

My Dad bought a Blackberry Curve today...and not for me :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh god oh god oh man oh god, just remembered I was supposed to do the second draft of my history research topic over the summer. Ughhhhhhhhh I'm an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Early rise for work tomorrow! 6.30 am :(

Namlub wrote: »
    Oh god oh god oh man oh god, just remembered I was supposed to do the second draft of my history research topic over the summer. Ughhhhhhhhh I'm an idiot

What are you doing it on?
    I did mine on codebeaking at Bletchley Park during WWII.
    I wouldn't worry, if you know what you want to do, make a start on the notes, and start piecing them together on pages, write down the oage number of everything you want to use so you can find it again. At least you'll have something done (which will be more than what some people have done, I'll guarantee)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Skintwin wrote: »
    What are you doing it on?
    I did mine on codebeaking at Bletchley Park during WWII.
    I wouldn't worry, if you know what you want to do, make a start on the notes, and start piecing them together on pages, write down the oage number of everything you want to use so you can find it again. At least you'll have something done (which will be more than what some people have done, I'll guarantee)
    The trials of Oscar Wilde. Thanks, I've already got my first draft so at least I'm not starting from scratch, and something tells me I won't be the only one who left it this late :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

The trials of Oscar Wilde. Thanks, I've already got my first draft so at least I'm not starting from scratch, and something tells me I won't be the only one who left it this late :p

Oscar Wilde <3

Well if you've got a first draft already, you're flying!
    I didn't start mine until November and I got full marks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

A lot of girls in my year didn't have this much done for their projects going into 6th so you'll be grand!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I can't sleep with exitment... This is bad and good :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So for some reason my feet/ankles have decided to swell up by a ridiculous amount over the last week or so. I don't know if it's from heat/planes/walking or what but all I know is I've been sporting the most ridiculous looking cankles for about a week now, my shoes barely fit me on some of the days. They better calm down tomorrow or I may have to get my inflate-a-foot situation looked at >.>

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So for some reason my feet/ankles have decided to swell up by a ridiculous amount over the last week or so. I don't know if it's from heat/planes/walking or what but all I know is I've been sporting the most ridiculous looking cankles for about a week now, my shoes barely fit me on some of the days. They better calm down tomorrow or I may have to get my inflate-a-foot situation looked at >.>

Try and sleep with them elevated tonight, should help with the fluid...happens me when I go on holidays :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Skintwin wrote: »
    Try and sleep with them elevated tonight, should help with the fluid...happens me when I go on holidays :(

Already planning that, I've been doing it a few nights. I'm getting used to my feet being higher than my head when I'm sleeping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

I hate waiting! First I spent all summer waiting for results, then waiting for offers, now waiting on accommodation. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

The ONE time I leave a party early and my best friend ends up punching someone :/ wish I hadn't left so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I am SO fúcking unbelievably angry. Why are colleges so disorganised and so horrible? AND WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO GO WRONG FOR ME. Like ugh here was me thinking college was going to be unreal, it's shít and it hasn't even started yet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Most embarrasing thing ever has happened to me.. Only good can come out of it I guess but mortification isn't even the word. I'm so vague atm but like, I'm acto embarrased loads I can't even say it here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I forgot my hoody in the club I 'graced' with my presence last week. I've been ringing them ever since yet no one answers and since they're only open on Wednesdays I might just have to venture in tonight and see if they still have it. Hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Hiding your bemusement/ basic values, when a guy tells you over tea in broken English what he did with a prostitute the night before, is rather difficult...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Hiding your bemusement/ basic values, when a guy tells you over tea in broken English what he did with a prostitute the night before, is rather difficult...

He obviously mistook tea and crumpets for tea and strumpets.

/drum noise

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm reading your post having just read the confession scene in "Portrait of the Artist As A Young Man". Best context ever. LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm reading your post having just read the confession scene in "Portrait of the Artist As A Young Man". Best context ever. LOL.

How very apt :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement