Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 11:28   #5716
tk123

Well in our house Lucy took all the toys!! If Bailey has anything and she goes near him he just drops it and walks away. In the park I distract her and throw the ball for Bailey when she's not looking so he gets a game!

Poor Bailey has razor burn - tried coconut oil and they both wanted to lick it off!
Advertisement
Yesterday, 11:44   #5717
angeldaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk123 View Post
Poor Bailey has razor burn - tried coconut oil and they both wanted to lick it off!
Do you have any bio oil? I've used that before and it's less smelly and tasty! Or even try thin layer of vaseline
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 11:49   #5718
tk123

Thanks! I do have some bio oil - I'll try it when I get home. We joked last night that my mum would have to make him a pair of shorts with a panel in the back like mickey mouse lol!!! If it gets bad I'll put his thunder shirt on and leave it loose. His arms are shaved as well - my vet would have at most 1cm square - he has inches of fur gone from both arms and one of his back paws has a shaved patch too.
Yesterday, 14:47   #5719
Pumpkinseeds

I saw a photograph of that poor dog that was found in Clare, the one the Warden said was the worst case of cruelty he'd ever seen. Christ, whoever did that to the poor dog deserves to be horsewhipped then shot. They aren't just sick, they're evil and the world would be a better place without them in it. I hope they die screaming for what they did to that dog.
Yesterday, 19:21   #5720
tk123

ROFL that couple on Pet Island - aaaawkward!
Advertisement
Yesterday, 21:33   #5721
Pretzill

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk123 View Post
Well in our house Lucy took all the toys!! If Bailey has anything and she goes near him he just drops it and walks away. In the park I distract her and throw the ball for Bailey when she's not looking so he gets a game!

My girl is like that with toys, ball etc but I have devised a cool way of letting her share - I throw the ball for her and now on command she drops it for our lil guy he picks it up and brings it the rest of the way!! BC's are so good with this although 9 times out of 10 the lil guy wants to keep the ball he's beginning to respond to the same command to drop it for her! It's like tag for sheep dogs.

I watched Pet Island too. It's uber eccentric in parts but at least it's not as upsetting as Dangerous Dogs which I had the misfortune to watch the other night.
Thanks from:
Today, 14:22   #5722
angeldaisy

Omg I'd forgotten how much hard work a puppy is!!

So far this morning we've had tears - because she was crated whilst the back door was being fixed. Dug a hole just outside back door which I almost fell into.

The two of them have just come flying in from outside resulting in Elly doing a somersault as her legs went from under her!! Finally she has just tried to empty her water dish with her paws, covering me in water!
I'm too old for this :-P
(2) thanks from:
Today, 15:38   #5723
tk123

LOL! Lucy used to knock down Bailey's (raised) water bowl all the time!! She likes to lie down in the way - especially in front of closed doors. My mum txt me one day saying she was locked out of the kitchen because Lucy has gone asleep behind the door lol!!!
Thanks from:
Today, 16:47   #5724
honerbright

it's Poppys 2nd birthday today! They grow up so fast!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
Today, 19:52   #5725
loveisdivine

A young cat has started hanging out in our garden in the evenings. She's lovely and friendly, insure she's owned as she has a fresh shaved patch from neutering.

The problem is she scares our rabbit and he won't go outside for a run around. Plus because my husband went out and gave her lots of cuddles she comes and stands at the door every evening meowing, it's adorable but heartbreaking!

Plus now I've started to worry about her getting killed on the roads! I'm such a worrier.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion