Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spooks

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Next weeks programme will either be a cracker or will see the series cancelled forever! I'm imagine they'll play it carefully showing the Spook who is re-opening the case is a fantasist.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Jo is nice :D
    mike65 wrote:
    The new member is HOT! So was Helen in series one...in good and bads ways!

The most gruesome scene in spooks yet, remember the deep fat fryer? *shivers*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

That was a great scene... really enjoyed that although I thought it was a bit early to be killing of the character. Seems that they enjoy "rotating the staff" though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Er I would have called that a great scene more of a Great Scene if you see what I mean!

Anyways to nights episode, I knew she'd be a Caburys' Flake. I wonder what Princes Harry and William thought of it all?

Did anyone find the sound quality was very bass heavy during all the whispering?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

mike65 wrote:
    I wonder what Princes Harry and William thought of it all?

Did anyone find the sound quality was very bass heavy during all the whispering?

I was thinking the same thing...and yep I had to turn the volume up a bit

Thought the story was very clever...Jo looking very doe-eyed and lovely...remind you of anyone...?

• Advertisement

What a pi$$er that we have to wait a year now to see what happens!
    I hate the fact that this series is always so short! What not make 12 episodes at least instead of a paltry 6? I can't stand cliffhangers

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I counted 10 episodes in the series...

I stand corrected. I checked the BBC site and there were 10.

I suppose that shows the mark of a good series, that it went by so quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I agree... it'll be a long wait for season 5....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭green_onions

Lat night's episode was very good I thought. Looks like Adam is gone, what with blood pouring out his mouth but will Harry make it??? The BBC seem to have a habit of cliffhangers ending a series. They did the same with Waking The Dead the other week as well. I just get really impatient waiting for a new series to be made. As for Jo, yeah she's hot and I definitely would

Quite a funny bit from last night I thought was where Malcolm and Colin are discussing how to explain the hole in the wall and Malcolm, I think, says mice. Quality stuff ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement