Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WIT Applied Biology HELP!!

• 17-09-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I have a higher cert in Applied Bioscience from CIT and I'm just wondrig would I be eligible to go into 3rd year of Applied Biology level 7 bsc in WIT or would I have to do 2nd Year?? I've e-mailed the admissions in WIT and they just said to look at the advanced entry form but I don't really understand... if anyone could help be greatly appreciated! Also moving to WIT for financial reasons!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭invara

Contact the course leader who is Dr. Audrey Hearne Email: ahearne@wit.ie according to the WIT website. Failing that (and time is of the essence) contact head of department Orla Donovan , or the school secretary ...... http://www.wit.ie/schools/science/contact_the_school_of_science

WIT's academic year is up and running so it is perhaps too late for this year, but if you get moving there is a small chance it is still possible.

Good luck.

Advertisement