Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaving Cert Irish - An Triail

Options
  • 25-09-2011 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

My class is going to see An Trial in Dublin in November, but I don't really want to miss the whole day of school (we have double honors maths that day). Does anyone know of a film / recording of the play that is available online that I can download?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

My class is going to see An Trial in Dublin in November, but I don't really want to miss the whole day of school (we have double honors maths that day). Does anyone know of a film / recording of the play that is available online that I can download?

http://sites.google.com/site/garrybannister/greann%C3%A1in

Not exactly a film but might help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Not exactly a substitute for going to the play, but thanks for replying!

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

Not exactly a substitute for going to the play, but thanks for replying!

Well as an Irish teacher, you don't need to go to the play.
    Many students in other schools can't afford to go on trips to plays.
    It shouldn't affect your grade in the exam question.
    Study your play well and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Thanks

Advertisement