Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus Room Allocation?

• 28-06-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I have applied to Rye hall and Village apartments. I got offered a place. I'm just wondering when will the residence office email me to tell me whether I got Rye or Village and allocate me my room? I heard it'll be before the 15th of July but just wondering when...

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Sophie_

Why don't you ask them? What are they gonna say huh....

nmjw wrote: »
    Hi,

I have applied to Rye hall and Village apartments. I got offered a place. I'm just wondering when will the residence office email me to tell me whether I got Rye or Village and allocate me my room? I heard it'll be before the 15th of July but just wondering when...

Thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

nmjw wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

When you pay online you should get the chance to download your campus agreement and it will tell you what room you have on that.

Advertisement