Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drogheda Boxing Club - Retro Site

• 23-12-2007 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hi all

If you're from the Drogheda area, and over a certian age you'll probably
    remember the Boxing Club.

There is a great bebo site for all things 80's in Drogheda, centered around
    the Boxing Club.

There are plenty of hilarous pics being uploaded of they young
    boynesiders from the decade that fashion forgot.

See if you spot anyone you know!

http://www.bebo.com/droghedaboxingclub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Wow my wife was a regular there wait til she sees this! Thanks for the link barneysplash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

What an excellent site. Jesus, Drogheda really embraced the 80's. :D

Was in the boxing club once maybe twice before it closed. I was 16 maybe 17 at the time. Recognise a few faces though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Had a good look at it last night. What an era! Wasn't my scene but it still brings back some happy memories. Still a good few of the heads knocking around the town albeit with less hair. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Ohmigod!!!! Spent half the day going through all those photos! So many familiar names and faces!

And the bands!!!

Great stuff! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Thought I'd better update this thread, as the site has moved to Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/droghedaboxingclub

• Advertisement
Advertisement