Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

• 18-11-2007 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

its getting worse in here posts at 4:00am ,now thats what you call decicated sports persons,
    right who's making the tea

Mod Edit: This thread is not "anything goes" any off colour humour or other posts that the mods deem unacceptable or offensive will be removed and the relevant poster will be dealt with within boards.ie rules

correct oreantion of a spring 160 votes

front to back
    0% 0 votes
    back to front
    25% 41 votes
    Bring back the cookie factor
    20% 32 votes
    Hivemind goes arg!
    54% 87 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Sir, I slept until 5pm today so I've got more energy than a 10year old after a 6 pack of Red Bull. Plus kdouglas has my interest in something reignited so I can't sleep. I'm drawing circuit diagrams on every bit of paper I can find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

well i'am off to my bed, i have to get up early and open hrta and drive the bus.

^^^^
    That's dedication.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Well I'm here cos I have to be up at 6, and only got home at 3, so I decided not to go to bed.

Bad move, any amount of sleep is always the best idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

I'll sleep after I do what has to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Miscreant

My, my. Aren't we a pack of insomniacs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

this thread should be sticked so we have somewhere to hang out while everbody dreams of new aegs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Miscreant

I dream of new AEGs while I'm awake. Just trying to source the right bits for my perfect one right now. Good thing I can have a lie in!

Gatling wrote: »
    this thread should be sticked so we have somewhere to hang out while everbody dreams of new aegs

I thought thats what we were doing in the other thread!

• Advertisement

until nonex shows up mentions he used a G11 then fecks off:confused::confused:,

I more like the theroy of the G11's loading system than the rifle itself, I think it looks fugly. Then again, others may think the same of the OICW which I think is sexy. Can't beat a H&K.

Though, even though I'm not a Colt fan at all and I think the M4 is the most generic rifle ever made (which is why the US love it, ease of repair), since I finished COD4 I've wanted an M4 SOPMOD and a name tape that says "Soap". (Can't find a CFW with a SOPMOD kit though)

yeah it was an intresting idea alright ,the mags would have been awkard to carry try finding pouches for a tac vest to hold them long mags, the sopmod is a series of accessories for the M4 ,reflex csope,laser /light box G /launcher ris rails,foregrip fairly easy to put together

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Miscreant wrote: »
    My, my. Aren't we a pack of insomniacs :)

There's a good few here this morning, I'm only finished work myself so thats my excuse. I'll be asleep when your all running around HRTA.:D

i can never sleep anyway so more time on boards

Yeah I know the SOPMOD is just a basically a set of parts but it's that specific one I want. I have a list of exactly what's on that one since level 3 and I know it's not a difficult mod since all the parts are made.

what are you playing cod4 on was thinking of getting with a 360 at xmas,oh kieth going to slap me again

PC. Played it on Veteran and had it finished inisde 6 hours. Don't let that put you off though. I finish most realistic shooters in silly times, it makes buying them a pain because I hardly get my moneys worth anymore. Though the online play on this is supposed to be epic.

ive seen some of the online play ,its looks mental have to convince nonex to build a site so we can have cod4 type skirmishes,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

been to the airport and back.....its quiet out there.....tooo quiet...

• Advertisement

Well you know what they say, if it's too quiet or too easy, it's an ambush.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

now doing sew on patches...christ i need to get out a bit more LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

i had just turned off my laptop for the evening when you posted this Gatling, i had just finished re-wiring an m4 and decided it was time for sleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

You'd be amazed at how many people make orders at 2am and after, airsofters do seem to be a very nocturnal crowd!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You'd be amazed at how many people make orders at 2am and after, airsofters do seem to be a very nocturnal crowd!

thats coz we use the cover of darkness to make our camo more effective,;).,lol

i would probably have been one of the insomnia massive last night but was dying with a headache so unwelded myself from the laptop.,lol

00:23
    cafe latenight airsoft is open.(the home of latenight airsoft) pull up a chair ,make a brew

NakedDex get in here

• Registered Users Posts: 34,284 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

What the hell, stickied. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,979 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I sleep, its between 9-5:30 when I get paid to do it. Same with taking a crap. I refuse to do it outside of work on the principal that I'm not getting paid to squeeze a log out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

What better time to sit in the dark fondling your gun than the early hours of the morning ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Shiva wrote: »
    What better time to sit in the dark fondling your gun than the early hours of the morning ? :D

Gun you say? oh yeah... gun. Still not decided on the mulitcams, gonna wait and see will I get a reply from ebaybanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement