Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos: Hardware

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Nice gun, I will be sure to post pictures of mine once i get my hands on it.

Hopeing to sort out my licence tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I have a CZ 452 Style just like the one below on the way, I'm just waiting for my licence to come through, can't wait.

Your's look pretty good, the stock on the Shotgun is lovely.
    Is that a sound modifier I see there? ;)
    Great pictures :)

gun.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭sidneyreilly

Shiney one in the middle:D

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Is that a Weimaraners leg in the first one?!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Christ lads, Those pics would put my battered old rifle to shame in the looks department. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭.243

[IMG][/img]ssl11209rh9.jpg

here'a mine in .17 hmr,i also have a 452 in the limited edition ill post it up if i can find a pic

here ye's go enjoy,3-- of 500 limited edition metal mag,fluted barrel,24 caret gold plated trigger and bolt etc

[IMG][/img]anni2ky0.jpg

This is my one.

That first one is my Swift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

.243 the can on yours EEK...
    Details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Mufflets

Ill post mine as soon as i get me hands on a digital camera.
    Nice guns lads.

• Advertisement

maglite wrote:
    .243 the can on yours EEK...
    Details?

its a reflex t8ar works very well it was mainly used for the likes of ar15's and the likes which needs to be a carbine,i had it on my .243 for a good while and it tamed it very well too..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Umiq88

That CZ aniversery gun is stunning did you have to import it i wasnt aware that ireland got any of they australia got the first few and i think the rest went to europe

I was lucky with my gun i bought it before i knew anything about guns but my dad told me it was a good gun cause he knew they were made my brno

I still would have bought it today after reading everything i have mines the classic and am the only person i know of with one it came like the old brnos with everything made out of steel no plastic sh1te and even though its 7 years old it shoots anything i feed it like a dream

That CZ aniversery gun is stunning did you have to import it i wasnt aware that ireland got any of they australia got the first few and i think the rest went to europe

I was lucky with my gun i bought it before i knew anything about guns but my dad told me it was a good gun cause he knew they were made my brno

I still would have bought it today after reading everything i have mines the classic and am the only person i know of with one it came like the old brnos with everything made out of steel no plastic sh1te and even though its 7 years old it shoots anything i feed it like a dream

no i didnt have to import it there were only 100 sent between ireland and england,i used to work in a shop partime so when i heard the jungle drums about them i snapped one up,if you look on any cz on the opposite side of the bolt handle just under the front scope rail youll find a stamp the year they were manufactured

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

My babies: 452 Style and 452 Varmit.
    Varmit topped with a Leupold VXIII
    Style topped with a Simmons & harris bipod underneath.
    The last pic is my AW93.......underneath is a cushion!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

underneath is a cushion!

Why did you make your cushions out of a sandbag? :)

Nice pistol, what does the grip look like on the other side? I've only ever seen pics from that side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

kinda flat and ugly as targrt grips are! Will post a pic later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

My three:

.223 is mounted on a Harris bipod (9" - 13") with a 10 - 40 x 50 Atlas scope.

Pumpy is just pumpy. I have since put a titanium multi choke tube on it to save time.

.22LR is mounted on a Harris bipod (9" - 13") with a 4 - 12 x 40 Atlas scope with a moderator.

TJ911...

dscf5143eq6.jpg
    edit: photo removed at maglite's request
    My new babies,,Cz sihullete, hawke niteeye 6.5-20x50 IR

word to the wise shop around the prices for the Cz ranged from 399- 450
    and the scope 195-260

Dearest prices were jeffers in bandon every thing i priced there was way over RRP, but when i rang ardee to enquire about the RRP i was given a bogus price,,,,,not happy with that at all!!!

o and if your interested in the scope the price list has an error it's marked at 5-20,, great baraining tool when you ask for price and he goes to a corner to read the price list
    cut his price by €35 on the spot...:rolleyes:

Sweet lookin job Maglite;) , are those high mounts necessary to give the scope clearance?

Hezz

not sure looked for medium but they only suited up to a 45mm recticle
    at the mo i have 15 mm clearance on 56's
    but plan to put on a SAK mod and dont know how much i need in terms of clearance

• Advertisement

maglite wrote:
    not sure looked for medium but they only suited up to a 45mm recticle
    at the mo i have 15 mm clearance on 56's
    but plan to put on a SAK mod and dont know how much i need in terms of clearance

It does'nt really matter i suppose once your getting good cheekweld on the comb. have you got a suitable moderator for her, to complete the ensemble?

working on the permit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Mufflets

Heres my baby, Gun3.jpg

There seems to be more than just 452's posted here, anyone object if I sticky this and re-label it as a "Reader's Guns" thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

civdef wrote:
    There seems to be more than just 452's posted here, anyone object if I sticky this and re-label it as a "Reader's Guns" thread?
    I say: go for it.

But might it be an idea to ask people to keep the inevitable discussion of particular guns on topic, and try and keep this thread to mostly pictures?

Also, be careful not to let slip any means of identifying yourself and/or your security arrangements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Also, be careful not to let slip any means of identifying yourself and/or your security arrangements.

Including close-up's of serial numbers ..... :eek:

CZ75B 9mm

About as plain as pistols get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

My Izzy air pistol...

DSCF3466.JPG

DSCF3467.JPG

DSCF3468.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Here's my Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless in .223 on the Deben Pro Benchrest and my Baikal MP-153 Semi-automatic 12g with Lightforce Lamce 140 mounted lamp

• Advertisement

since this thread has gone to "any hardware" section here's my other rifle
    remington 700 on a hs precision stock,realtree finish,.243 ackley improved ,8x32x50 burris black diamond and a pes moderator. ssl11315sr9.jpg

Advertisement