Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

so god damn hot-dont ye agree

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe it's time for a hot chicks forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

I don't know about the YMCA chaps, but if she ain't no ball buster, well it would be worth trying to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Sdfn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spudster101

I do so love these monkeys that come on here and say i wouldnt touch her with urs mate. What kind of stunners are ye dating

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I'm with Bill Hicks on this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

what the girl in the carefree ad when they show a close of her barely there thong wearing ass goddamn
    QFT

The one in the OP is, I dunno, just meh. She's good-looking and that but I just don't find her attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

:O thats me aul one!!!!!

biko wrote:
    Maybe it's time for a hot chicks forum?

Slydice Specials, you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Johnny Meagher

I'd enjoy toying with her, letting her get just close enough to smell my hot musky masculine aroma and then casting her aside in disdain. Just to wipe that smug grin off 'er face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I'm with Bill Hicks on this one.

DRINK COKE!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

slydice tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

I do so love these monkeys that come on here and say i wouldnt touch her with urs mate. What kind of stunners are ye dating

I'm with u spudster. Talking sh1te the lot of them. 'Oh I wouldn't touch her blah blah'. Clearly alot of lads who post here must be dating supermodels.

She is hot hot hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Questioning your own sexuality? Now you too can makes others feel as confused as you are with new Dubious Insults. With just one application you too can increase your own sense of misappropriated anger and accuse others baselessly of being Teh Ghay Lordz\1.

Just listen to this endorsement from a real life customer:

Call the number on screen to order.

:D:D Very good.
    Admittedly she's fine but not spectacularly hot.
    Totally agree with moosejam though- she is annoyingly aware of her moderate hotness. nothing worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

tech77 wrote:
    Admittedly she's fine but not spectacularly hot.
    Totally agree with moosejam though- she is annoyingly aware of her moderate hotness. nothing worse.

Lads in all fairness she's acting in an advert. ACTING. You know, that thing where somebody adopts a certain persona or plays a certain role. Maybe she is like that in real life I've no idea, but I'd give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

....holy christ in heaven!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Aye ... damned if I'd throw her out of the bed if she was determined to sample the best! :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Holy sh1t! She'd turn me!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Dudess wrote:
    Holy sh1t! She'd turn me!

o/

First in queue!

:D:D:D

Advertisement