Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Theo Parrish - Parallel Dimensions

Options
  • 25-10-2011 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Parallel Dimensions is available for download from Ubiquity Records own website.

So far I've only come across it on iTunes, but Ubiquity are offering it at 320kbps for $9.99 (about €7.20). A bargain if you ask me.

Just thought I'd let you know, for those who aren't after the vinyl/CD versions.

I downloaded it today. Classy piece of work.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah quality album, only got it a few weeks back - its been a slow burner for me, initial listens didn't blow me away but its really clicked with me now and love it.

Advertisement