Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eonon GPS/DVD

• 03-09-2013 10:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Has anyone dealt with this crowd of jokers

I orders a DVD / GPS system and after a couple of weeks of waiting I mailed them to ask where my system was, which they said in no uncertain terms

"Oh sorry. We sent it to the address in Columbia that you have us".

I asked why would I give an address in Columbia and took screen shots of my actual address in Ireland from the 3 emails and PayPal receipts and mailed it back to them.

Days later it was sorted and they said my system was on the way, and after ages waiting for the extra 60 euro delivery fee to Columbia to be refunded, my system arrived, smashed.

Devastated I mailed them, and in a one email per day conversation was told I had to organise everything myself, from reporting it to FedEx USA and my local courier company and FedEx uk , and a few other things.

I demanded a refund as if this was their level of customer care I hate to think what it would be like if I had another problem in future.

I haven't heard from th since last Wednesday after several emails asking for a phone call.

What should I do?

I have already told them if its not sorted I will be consulting a solicitor. Still no reply.

Anyone had any good or bad dealings with eonon ?

Comments

Advertisement