Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Uncharted 2 Save File

• 04-01-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Managed to loose my saved game for Uncharted 2, did a restore and did not realize it would wipe my saved games!! :-( I was on Chapter 25: Broken Paradise. Would anyone happen to have a saved game file for this Chapter as I really don't want to have to play it all again.

Cheers,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Cheers Eddhorse,
    Thing is I found them, downloaded them and then it turns out they are not 100% complete :-( I was not able to jump to Chapter 25 and play on from there even though I was able to save\view them on my PS3!!! Have you completed the game yourself mate?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Yeah finished it alright, i can see why you are frustrated !

Had another look, no half way though game saves even, unless someone has one here !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Cheers for checking....anyone else?

Advertisement