Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leg/Arm movement while asleep

• 23-11-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

My partner has told me that I am moving/twitching my legs/arms quite a bit at night lately. I think it is called Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) which is different to restless leg syndrome. This has only seemed to have started to happened in the last few months and apparently doesn't happened when I sleep on my side.

Does anyone else know of or have heard of this disorder? I've been looking online and the only thing that seems to help are drugs related to Parkinson’s, which I am very reluctant to start to take.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Talk to your GP

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

I have that too, it´s basically some mild spasming your body does while asleep.. There´s not a lot you can do about it, but if it get´s really severe, maybe have your GP check it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

If you are concerned about your health OP then you should have a chat with your GP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement