Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Music download sites for transfer to MP3 device

• 13-11-2015 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I'm bit out of touch with this sort or thing and looking for advice. I'm looking for a music download service that has a good choice of artists but just as importantly I want one that makes it easy to move my music to other devices such as an in-car MP3 player and an Android phone. I have done some googling but came away more confused :confused:
    iTunes seems to have 80% market share and best choice of artists however I read that it is tricky to convert iTunes native format to MP3 as some songs are protected. How are other (non-iPOD) users managing their digital music downloads? Thanks a lot

Advertisement