Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

What did Paul say the other night? That Sean was bound to be working in Spar for life? A tad unfair really considering that he has become a lay-about depending on Niamh's money to live off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Everyone looks very tanned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

eternal wrote: »
    Everyone looks very tanned.
    Even "Grey Val" has been in the toaster! Maybe there's a spray tan getting "Paid Product Placement " :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ooooh, tomorrow night is going to be great! Can't wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Sean really looks a proper idiot in the suit.

Are Christy and val a couple?

Yup Christy and Val are indeed a couple

On one of those Dublin gold shops there is a young fella in a suit that always reminds me of Sean in FC,. Had a vile day today but that made me laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Fantastic lines in tonight's show -
    Carol to Ingrid - It'll take more than a ware off a bottle blond.....
    Val to Christy about Renee, she's all push up bra and make up.
    Classics !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Where's Jo disappeared to?!

leahyl wrote: »
    Where's Jo disappeared to?!

Wasn't she last seen the other week spatting with Judith in Spar?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Bob hahahahaha its all gone to **** :rolleyes:

Bob is seriously starting to turn me on in those work slacks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Why are they keeping Reeha - aka the Invisible Woman - alive? :cool:

Renne needs to **** Bob....Seriously, they are dying to do it for us all to watch!

• Chrisity : Ill SHUT UP NOW lol

Are we ever gonna see Carol lunge for Ingrid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

I wanna see the return of Greyie Connor's,He should start banging Ingrid:D

Maybe Bob will bang her?

Carol: Ara sure, she's hardly back here for the weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

jos28 wrote: »
    Fantastic lines in tonight's show -
    Carol to Ingrid - It'll take more than a ware off a bottle blond.....
    Val to Christy about Renee, she's all push up bra and make up.
    Classics !

Don't forget "Cinnamon" - on telling louis how he always wanted to know what Ingrids lips tasted like ........ Cinnamon

love it love it love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Just watched it on tape!

What the hell was that about Lucyfer in the garage? She suddenly put her hand up to her eye as if something suddenly happened and some metal filings went into her eye. But Keith was just standing there ... he was finished his filing or whatever. Did I miss something?

And while I'm here..I have to say that that Val one's facial contortions are really beginning to bug me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Just watched it on tape!

What the hell was that about Lucyfer in the garage? She suddenly put her hand up to her eye as if something suddenly happened and some metal filings went into her eye. But Keith was just standing there ... he was finished his filing or whatever. Did I miss something?

And while I'm here..I have to say that that Val one's facial contortions are really beginning to bug me :mad:

A corneal transplant will attract metal filings. Not a lotta people know that.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,836 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why hasnt Deegan spoken to Dolores after all it was her items stolen and explain that Lucy has been pestering him to charge Pete :mad:

Werent Deegan and Dolores good friends at one stage didnt he even fancy her at one time, I'm sure they were close or am I wrong :confused:

Paul shouldnt sell to Wayne the muppet at all

• Registered Users Posts: 31 honeybunny1984

Just watched it on tape!

perhaps Keith was hoping the bit of metal would work its way in and through to the conniving little bitches brain...i know i sure was :cool: either that or he flicked some holy water at her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

perhaps Keith was hoping the bit of metal would work its way in and through to the conniving little bitches brain...i know i sure was :cool:

:eek: And you call yourself, Honey bunny. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭Turquoise Lagoon

I saw bob and renee (dont know there real names) at Stansted airport on saturday starstruck so i was :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I bet Blackie, whenever he comes back from robbing scrap metal and car batteries will get Renee in the back of his Hiace for some sexytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Bob makes me blurt out laughing all the time now . FC is getting its humour back . Louies woodeness smugness singwhen he talksiness really grates on me though . In real life nobody would talk to his charachter . Hed bbe one of them chaps that youd dread getting stuck beside at weddings .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,823 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

what did Louies the lips do to to Bob 2 years ago to ruin him?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,836 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do Bob and Louie think they are JR and Cliff Barnes from Dallas :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

stevieob wrote: »
    what did Louies the lips do to to Bob 2 years ago to ruin him?
    Made him homeless . Told everyone he stole from the cancer chancer fund .Floated his stupid floaty head around the place thinking hes so great .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭golfball37

Whats the significance of Lucy's cornea transplant and how did Wayne know about it? I've been watching this for the last year and it was the first time it was mentioned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement