Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

an aul laptop search...

Options
  • 13-09-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Ok so I'm looking for a computer with a mid range graphics card, nvidia geforce 640 or the likes for as cheap as possible, ideally with a good processor as well, intel i5 or even i7.
    As far as RAM goes, I've been told by a few people that 4gb is plenty to run any program I might need, but i wouldn't say no to a bit more if it was going. Don't need a big hard drive at all at all though, external HDD will do me grand.
    I know any sort of a decent machine doesn't come cheap but i was hoping to get one for under 600, is that madness or would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Comments

Advertisement