Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

paddy147 wrote: »
    42 litre gardening flexi tubs in Tesco Clarehall for 1 euro 12 cents each.

Yes,a mere 1 euro and 12 cents.:eek:

Bought 2,just for the heck of it.:D

I was in Naas extra and was looking at these on the shelf: all colours except dark blue were a fiver, the blue one was 1.24 :eek: bought 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Not a bad price
    crunchynutz7s9t.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

€5.19 for 750g of cereal? That's robbery!
    (and yes I can see the whole label)

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

paddy147 wrote: »
    42 litre gardening flexi tubs in Tesco Clarehall for 1 euro 12 cents each.

Yes,a mere 1 euro and 12 cents.:eek:

Bought 2,just for the heck of it.:D

Back from Clare Hall, all tubs 5 euros.

The JVC marshmallows earphones were 19.59€ :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Nanazolie wrote: »
    Back from Clare Hall, all tubs 5 euros.

The JVC marshmallows earphones were 19.59€ :(

......"the early bird gets the worm"......;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

€5 in Tallaght branch too. marked so on shelf and scans in :(

lazeedaisy was there many dark blue ones left? Could do with 2 or 3 myself. 2 for the kids toys, 1 for my own little project.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭rameire

Yawns wrote: »

lazeedaisy was there many dark blue ones left? Could do with 2 or 3 myself. 2 for the kids toys, 1 for my own little project.

I was in Naas extra around 1 and couldn't see any dark blue buckets

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

rameire wrote: »

Cheers, it'll save me the hassle of popping in on the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,753 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Finish rinse aid 800mls half price at €3.68

Beside it Finish rinse aid lemon 800mls half price €1.84!!

Tesco Rathfarnham

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

2 pack avent 260ml hardwearing bottles with size 2 teats now 3.45, were 11 euro.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSufCa-kOJkZia4_n6sw-uW5Ty0NOIvSZhnli1J5OdWeGqp9CB

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Feeding/Bottle-Feeding/Bottles/Philips-Avent-260ml-PES-Extra-Durable-BPA-Free-Bottles-2-Pack(0071621)

Most big stores will have them but them may not be out on sale as they came in for a special offer a while ago.

Also avent manual breast pump 10.45, was 30 euro. Pinkish box.

8610730739690272.jpg

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Feeding/Breast-Feeding/Breast-Pumps/Philips-AVENT-Manual-Breast-Pump(0085797)?searchPosition=3

Marked correctly on shelf on white label.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

€5 in Coonagh branch too.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

JVC marshmallows earphones are €6.50 in Tesco Douglas, gotta pair, cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭positron

snubbleste wrote: »
    €5.19 for 750g of cereal? That's robbery!
    (and yes I can see the whole label)

Probably costs about 13 cents to manufacture, delivered to Tesco for 79 cents or something like that. Profit whichever way you look at it. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

positron wrote: »
    Probably costs about 13 cents to manufacture, delivered to Tesco for 79 cents or something like that. Profit whichever way you look at it. :rolleyes:

They can charge whatever they like for kellogs crunchy nut so long as it keeps the cost of things I buy down :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Block (8

Haribo goldbears (175g) 81c and it's bogof so works out about 40c a packet

Picked up loads myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Block (8 wrote: »
    Haribo goldbears (175g) 81c and it's bogof so works out about 40c a packet

Picked up loads myself :)

All the Haribo are half price. Picked up 2 packets of goldbears and 2 packets of Maoams (€1.39 I think) yesterday. Bought them in 2 different transactions to make the most savings!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Gonna pop out to tesco but they normally do a **** selection of Haribo

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Janey Mack

rameire wrote: »

Was in Naas Extra today and picked up some dark blue flexi tubs for €1.25, not many left, but a good few red tubs for the same price. They are over to the right of the store with the other storage boxes.

Also had a TV mount reduced from €78 :eek: to €19 odd. This is it on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OmniMount-NCLP60F-Fixed-Mount-19-47-inch-Flat-Panels-/160656436252

Just popped on to mention, stopped into Naas Extra on the way home for some stuff and saw a few dark blue flexi tubs on the shelf. Picked up three and there was about 5 or 6 left . Got em for €1.25. The rest are €5 and the orange is like €7.50...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

There's a selection of Ribena suger free bottles in Artane, there RTC , August 2012 OOC date on them. IIRC about 2.00 a bottle so 50% off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

msg11 wrote: »
    There's a selection of Ribena suger free bottles in Artane, there RTC , August 2011 OOC date on them. IIRC about 2.00 a bottle so 50% off.

You mean the best before date is August 2011?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Nanazolie wrote: »
    You mean the best before date is August 2011?

Yeah OOC out of code date August 2012, sorry !

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

bizz213 wrote: »
    JVC marshmallows earphones are €6.50 in Tesco Douglas, gotta pair, cheers OP!

anyone spot any of these anywhere in Dublin. I tried Jervis, Lucan, Celbridge and Maynooth but no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Well suprise suprise no Haribos except the Maoams in Cabra!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭lennymc

thegift06 wrote: »
    anyone spot any of these anywhere in Dublin. I tried Jervis, Lucan and Celbridge but no luck

they have about 5 sets in purple in drogheda if thats any good to you.

lennymc wrote: »
    they have about 5 sets in purple in drogheda if thats any good to you.

bit too far away but thanks for letting me know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Just popped on to mention, stopped into Naas Extra on the way home for some stuff and saw a few dark blue flexi tubs on the shelf. Picked up three and there was about 5 or 6 left . Got em for €1.25. The rest are €5 and the orange is like €7.50...

Thats weird but really if you were working in the garden would people know that the orange one cost more, LOL

They had them near the pharmacy - the shelf facing that and they had them with the rest of the garden trugs on another aisle, i really went to clear them of their gardening stuff but they had none left at all,

on the note of the JVC marshmallows earphones - what colour are you looking for in case I come across them for that price over the next few days?

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    Thats weird but really if you were working in the garden would people know that the orange one cost more, LOL

They had them near the pharmacy - the shelf facing that and they had them with the rest of the garden trugs on another aisle, i really went to clear them of their gardening stuff but they had none left at all,

on the note of the JVC marshmallows earphones - what colour are you looking for in case I come across them for that price over the next few days?

Ah yes I saw some there tho no dark blue. I got mine on the aisle with the motoring stuff.

Ah cheers any colour except pink I suppose :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭dorkacle

Pretty sure I saw them jvc earphones in the clarehall extra shop. Purple only tho!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement