Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Mama. wrote: »
    Disney's Marie cooler bag and drinks bottle - €1.12 loads in Claremorris!

I hope they have them in Clare Hall too, the little one is starting "big school" in September and will need her lunch bag

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Golden Crisp 100g are half-price at 78c or you can buy two for €2.50

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

raisins 1kg are 22c in tesco carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

snubbleste wrote: »

:D,WHAT KIND OF PRICE IS THAT??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

snubbleste wrote: »

If that is the case, try buying 2 of them, sometimes the till can try reduce the total by how much it would have taken off them if they were full price. ie you'd get them for free.

• Advertisement

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    If that is the case, try buying 2 of them, sometimes the till can try reduce the total by how much it would have taken off them if they were full price. ie you'd get them for free.

I tried that and it was two for €2.50, so I put through one at a time.
    Anomaly rises as the 100g range are €1.57 except for GoldenCrisp. However if you find otherwise, let me know and i'll space-hop it down and clear the shelf :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭markc1184

It was the same with Pringles last week. Priced at €1.49 each or 2 for €4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

markc1184 wrote: »
    It was the same with Pringles last week. Priced at €1.49 each or 2 for €4.

Sometimes the linking (linked 2 for 4) fails between the actual offer (3 for 4) and the printing, Offer should be 3 for 4 but no one is bothered fixing it (head office). Which in turn is taken out on the staff in the shop who are 'idiots' for displaying such an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

hello kitty tumblers -closed ones with straw 45c - they next to disney ones that are 7 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Kahlua 70Cl

Special OfferSAVE 7.99 Was 19.99 Now 12.00
    22/5/2012 until 19/6/2012

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Mama.

Pink, lidded tumbers - Hello Kitty with glitter in the bottom back in stock again in Claremorris, only 45cent. No problem throwing them in the dishwasher ;) even though I doubt one should....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

matchthis wrote: »
    Simoniz car wash bucket kit now €7. Saw these last week for €10 and though a pretty good price.

Includes: sponge, apple wooden Air freshner, interior wipes, back to black and wash and wax + the bucket they came in.

Bought in tesco extra naas about midday and loads about the place

!B4w5o-gEGk~$(KGrHqZ,!iQEyd6e!oZ9BMrHJUj8B!~~_35.JPG

(image is from ebay for something very similar. Just to give an idea what to look for)

Got this for €4.41 in Tesco Carlow this evening. Few left in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 trelemenele

Lots of ink cartridges on discount in Tesco Clearwater, half price on all of them. They are in clearence alley beside fridges, on shelf with damaged stuff, but from what I checked cartrigdes boxes looked fine

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

alwaysadub wrote: »

Still 10 in Douglas :(

• Does no one here have any influence in Tesco. Have run out of my stock piles of chocolate. We need another round of serious discounts on the confectionary aisle please!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Does no one here have any influence in Tesco. Have run out of my stock piles of chocolate. We need another round of serious discounts on the confectionary aisle please!!!!!!!

Updated confectionary plannograms this week so keep and eye out. Might be a few bargains. Depends what stock the store has

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Simoniz Car wash Bucket....
    same price in Monaghan and there is a bucket (lol) load left...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

If you like Cadbury, the very large bars (400g) are half price right now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Lots of the Simonz buckets at €4.41 left in Mahon, didn't get one though. They got the Strawberry 1c bottles in too, picked up 2 of them. They had some of the KoKo truffles at €1.49 in the reduced to clear section. Didn't notice any other bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

None of the Simonz buckets in Clearwater but 2 left after I grabbed one in Cabra YES people I did say Cabra!! Handy pressie for Father's Day. Good at €4.41 but would never have paid €7 for one!! Stingey cow I know ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Got mens flip flops for 0.04 cent, think they were marked at €5. Lady on the checkout scanned it twice before letting them through. Tesco Coonagh LK. Also got that floor cleaner now down to 30 cent, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭barbs84

just got lexmark ink 36xl and 37xl, twin pack down from 79.99 to 39.99 in tesco oranmore

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Does no one here have any influence in Tesco. Have run out of my stock piles of chocolate. We need another round of serious discounts on the confectionary aisle please!!!!!!!

Aldi is the place for chocolate, much better than Tesco imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

In Tesco today, a great selection of half price chocolate bars, from Cadbury's. Also, multi packs like Bounty Bars (4 bars €1.29), boxes of Malteesers and Large Toblerone all half price!!... Oops! nearly forgot, tins of Heroes @ €7 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

do you have any tuthills newsagents near you? they always have lots of cheap choc on sale

• messrs wrote: »

do you have any tuthills newsagents near you? they always have lots of cheap choc on sale
    I am in Naas, we have the biggest Tesco in Ireland within walking distance of my house and a baby Tesco a couple of km away.
    An Aldi is being built beside Tesco at the moment. ;)
    I check here for Tesco bargains every day and I tour Tesco at least a couple of times a week looking for bargains especially in the wine and chocolate aisles.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

They may not be the cheapest, but at least they are honest :)

209367.jpg

I've never seen that before...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Quaderno wrote: »

I've never seen that before...

Me neither. Their usual modus operandi is to boast about price matching with competitors or even worse price matching with the convenience stores such as Centra or Spar... like it's a big deal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Me neither. Their usual modus operandi is to boast about price matching with competitors or even worse price matching with the convenience stores such as Centra or Spar... like it's a big deal :rolleyes:

100% agree, it always beguils me as to why they show that they are THE SAME PRICE as the competition, what the hell is the point to that? I want to see that you are CHEAPER than the competition NOT the SAME PRICE :(

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    100% agree, it always beguils me as to why they show that they are THE SAME PRICE as the competition, what the hell is the point to that? I want to see that you are CHEAPER than the competition NOT the SAME PRICE
    It reinforces that they are not more expensive for that product, it is called advertising :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement