Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Singing lessons/choir/club for 8 year old girl in south Dublin

• 02-02-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My 8 year old daughter loves signing and is forever learning the words of popular songs and singing out loud not just when the song happens to be on the radio but when she is on her own in her room with no one listening. She just seems to really enjoy singing.

She's very confident and has (to my amateur and very biased ears) quite a strong voice and sings in tune. She also plays piano and has a good ear.

Can anyone here recommend a club or choir near Stillorgan/Sandyford she could join or if lessons are what she should be getting who should she go to?

Cheers,

Ben

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Hi

You can try the singing and vocals directory.... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056669237

Or perhaps one of our helpful posters will be able to point you in the right direction.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Thanks Wurly,

My preference would be for her to join a club/society rather than go straight for 1-2-1 coaching. The directory doesn't have any clubs/society's so hopefully someone here will point me in the direction of something suitable.

Cheers,

Ben

Advertisement