Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General FPL Chat 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

F1ngers wrote: »
    Player list has been released:
    http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/players.html

I was expecting prices beside them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Jose Holebas signs for Watford, Greek int'l full back pretty attacking could be a nice cheapie option

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

A lot of players released by their clubs are still on the list.

Also, Gomes is the #1 at Watford. When did that happen. I can see myself coming in drunk one night and transferring him in for a -4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

F1ngers wrote:

Sanchez and Walcott both listed as 'forwards'
    Does this mean they will be forwards for this season's FPL?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

F1ngers wrote: »
    http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/players.html

Get in!

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    I was expecting prices beside them :(

Ahhh disappointed now.

spock. wrote: »
    Sanchez and Walcott both listed as 'forwards'
    Does this mean they will be forwards for this season's FPL?

Schlupp down as midfielder too. Wonder if that'll carry through. Any other OOP players?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Dónal wrote: »
    Any other OOP players?

Wickham and Defoe down as strikers. They played as full backs most of last season! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

manual_man wrote: »
    Jose Holebas signs for Watford, Greek int'l full back pretty attacking could be a nice cheapie option

That might be in doubt, he says he was never consulted about it and hasn't signed any contract yet http://www.football-italia.net/68626/holebas-%E2%80%98roma-never-asked-me%E2%80%99

Looking forward to some Friday Night Premier League! The more deadlines we can see team sheets for ahead of time the better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

jimmii wrote: »
    Looking forward to some Friday Night Premier League! The more deadlines we can see team sheets for ahead of time the better!

It's only because of an English Defence League march in Walsall that Saturday. Normal televised Friday night matches don't come into effect until 2016-17 season

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

It's only because of an English Defence League march in Walsall that Saturday. Normal televised Friday night matches don't come into effect until 2016-17 season

Gives utd an extra days rest ahead of their cl qualifier. I think sky know what they were doing with regard to that a bit of promotion towards next year's Fri night games and a practice run at it. They could have picked another game.

Good warm up for when it does go full time.

Guess who had flights booked for that Saturday morning to go to Villa Park, staying til the Tuesday and all just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Guess who had flights booked for that Saturday morning to go to Villa Park, staying til the Tuesday and all just incase.

Ouch, no way you could have seen that coming (although Sunday and Monday weren't possible because of CL quali). I just booked up my trip to see Arsenal, Aug 7-17. I'll need to make sure I have my GW1 lineup locked a day early

Ah sick! That is pretty unlucky. You best make sure to keep up with goings on at the EDL more in future!!

I booked a Friday flight now anyway, but now I won't get to visit FHFC and finnharpsboy at Finn Park. Pretty pissed off.

With utd having a CL qualifier that could potentially be on the tues night it was never going to be a sunday or monday game. Unbelievable bad luck it being on the friday though.

With utd having a CL qualifier that could potentially be on the tues night it was never going to be a sunday or monday game. Unbelievable bad luck it being on the friday though.

The worst luck imaginable.

It will be worth it when your cheap 4th mid jack grealish gets the winner;)

• Advertisement

It will be worth it when your cheap 4th mid jack grealish gets the winner;)

That's the hope!!!

The worst luck would if they now cancelled it or really took the piss and made it Thursday!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭Paddy Dreadful

I wonder how they will set the transfer deadlines with there now being Friday night games, It can only be 1 or 2 ways Friday night at 19:30 for the Saturday games aswell or keep the deadline at Saturday morning at 11:30 and have the friday night game as a double gameweek

I wonder how they will set the transfer deadlines with there now being Friday night games, It can only be 1 or 2 ways Friday night at 19:30 for the Saturday games aswell or keep the deadline at Saturday morning at 11:30 and have the friday night game as a double gameweek

There's only one Friday night game for now. Can see them just treating it like a midweek gameweek which will definitely benefit the obsessive player.

It has to be 1930 Fri I'd imagine.

Be surprised if they do anything but 7.30pm Friday. Be nice to start off with a United DGW though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I booked a Friday flight now anyway, but now I won't get to visit FHFC and finnharpsboy at Finn Park. Pretty pissed off.

Ah man. How could you put anything ahead of a Friday night in the Theatre of Tin....woulda bought you a pint an all.

FHFC wrote: »
    Ah man. How could you put anything ahead of a Friday night in the Theatre of Tin....woulda bought you a pint an all.

Did u ever get those 2 pints I left with the organiser of the harps competition for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Did u ever get those 2 pints I left with the organiser of the harps competition for you.

Aye, kept forgetting to thank you. Left it with joe towards this years entry!! :)

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »

Let's be realistic, neither of us are getting promoted and I'll be making the trip again twice next year ;)

Advertisement