Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing "it" in the parents house....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

One thing - it's infinitely easier if the person's OH gets on with their parents! If all a chap does is grin gormlessly and chat about the weather, it's easy to make an awful impression. I'd get on and share interests with Mrs. Geeky's father, which made staying over considerably less awkward. I'd imagine if they were sat there thinking "who is this total fkwit that's sleeping with our daughter", it would have been a lot more difficult to accept for them - and awful for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I think it's a bit disrespectful, to be honest. I know a good few people who regularly have sex in their house while their parents are in. All these kids are 15. I really don't see the mindset of parents who let their 15 year old son/daughter's boyfriend/girlfriend/fuckbuddy sleep over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

brummytom wrote: »
    I think it's a bit disrespectful, to be honest. I know a good few people who regularly have sex in their house while their parents are in. All these kids are 15. I really don't see the mindset of parents who let their 15 year old son/daughter's boyfriend/girlfriend/fuckbuddy sleep over.

Shameless,really.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,872 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Just because you can't get any!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Just because you can't get any!
    /cue lots of thanks

Nope. Even if I could, I wouldn't do it while the parents were in. It's just not right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Faithless

Nope. Even if I could, It's just not right

Research has shown that sex is healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

/cue lots of thanks

Nope. Even if I could, I wouldn't do it while the parents were in. It's just not right

I won't thank him Brummy. I know you're just waiting for the right girls. (There's such a build up here I assume you'll end up getting group raped by boards girls next time you come to Ireland).

But fooling around while your parents sleep is part of growing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

I have before... only thing is when it gets passionate and will start getting loud. So Im not a big fan of it. Sometimes its the only option but I wouldnt while they were still up floating about the house and all. Just to be respectful....

plus what they dont know wont hurt them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I agree, unless your living in mansion or something.

Shagging some bloke or girl while your parents are twenty or so feet away is the height of disrespect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

GET A ROOM - Hotel prices have fallen dramatically a recent survey shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

All my friends are early 20's and most of their parents have no problem with it, except mine of course:mad: Real pain in the balls.......literally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I agree, unless your living in mansion or something.

Shagging some bloke or girl while your parents are twenty or so feet away is the height of disrespect.

Thats why its great to have a room in the extension of the house as far away from the parents as possible.
    Although I think underage sex in the house is a bit much 18 or older and its fine.
    Remember dont be silly wrap your willy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Evolute wrote: »
    Remember dont be silly wrap your willy

Tried that once - but she complained that the kitchen foil was making her itch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Tried that once - but she complained that the kitchen foil was making her itch.

Everyone knows a Tayto bags where its at, possibly King but you'll have to ask her first

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I don't get this disrespectful thing. If you're going against your parents wishes, then it's disrespectful. But if they don't mind you bringing a girl/boy home then how is it disrespectful?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,872 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

/cue lots of thanks

Nah, I'm on too many ignore lists!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Everyone knows a Tayto bags where its at, possibly King but you'll have to ask her first

Well 3 out of 4 people prefer tayto but there's always 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

If youre old enough to be in a long term relationship and old enough to be having sex responsibly, then you're old enough to have your own place. Otherwise, don't do it at home would be my opinion.

I have a lot of sisters and have met lots of boyfriends visiting on college holidays or Christmas and such, and they have always been directed to a spare bedroom. I think anything else would be a little rude to be honest.

You don't need to advertise the fact that you're grown up and having sex in front of your parents. Parents are from a different era and it's only fair to respect their traditions in their house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I remember a lovely scene from a horror movie - may have been the remake of the Blob, I'm not sure...

Anyway, teenager goes into a chemist, embarassed. The man behind the counter finally coaxes it out of him that the kids wants condoms. Doc says that there's nothing to be embarassed about, perfectly natural, helps him out, even gives him some tips on how to relax during the act. Kid thanks him and leaves, feeling much better.

Next scene, later that night, he drives over to the girlfriends house, rings the bell, smiles, door opens.... and there's the chemist.

Reminds me of a Levis ad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Who said they were having sex?
    As far as I can see from the post, it just says sleep overs.
    They're innocent, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

My mam would never in a billion years let me have a boyfriend stay over even in the spare room!

she still wont let me stay over in a friends house if lads will be there,go camping if theres boys going,she was even iffy about letting me go on a dancing trip when she found out i might be sharing a room with one of the gay lads!

My currents boyfriends parents would let me stay over though his mam isnt too keen because im a few years younger then him.

Asked my mam could i stay over with a group of friends at a party that my boyfriend would be at but that was rules straight out,though i was 17 and 21 so she probably thought he'd " corrupt" me.My mother still wants me to wait till in in my 20's to have sex so its easier to not bring it up around her(a whole different kettle of fish)

oh and the idea of me being allowed stay in my current boyfriends house was definietly dashed today because my mother told me today that im not to be in his house without one of his parents.this is around 3 o'clock in the day!

though having sex with parents in the house dosent bother me,ive done it with ex's before but as im only allowed have lads downstairs havent done it in my own home but i would

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Hey you know what they say...

Your little princess is my little slut

So why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

My Mother couldn't care less as long as we are in a relationship. I mean, she wouldn't allow me bring random guys home. Which I wouldn't do anyway!

My last ex's parents were very strict. He was never allowed stay over at my house. And I could not stay at his. Even I was in the spare room, downstairs, on my own. And he was in his 20's. Baffled me. But guess that's just the way people are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Did you get a nice breakfast after you were caught?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

oh and the idea of me being allowed stay in my current boyfriends house was definietly dashed today because my mother told me today that im not to be in his house without one of his parents.this is around 3 o'clock in the day!

Wow. How old are you? That's insane!

Ugh, a few weeks ago I was with (er...in bed with) a friend of mine at our friends apartment and his Dad walked in on us, and it wasn't even at either of our houses! He just let himself into the apartment! Shame. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Who the fuck cares about the parents, it's the rest of the fuckers in the house that have to listen to the racket.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Recently i starting seeing a guy ive know for a few years, Im 20 and he's 19. We slept together in each other houses (both living at home) and tried (and failed) to sneak out in the morning, the thing is our parents have both said they are completly "cool" with it. I just feel really bad/embarassed about the whole thing though, i think its a bit disrespectful to be "at it" in the house...

What do you think, have times changed, Are parents allowing their kids to do this now, no way would it have happened "back in the day"

:eek:

I'd say most parents WOULD be okay with gay relationships these days !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Wow. How old are you? That's insane!

im 18 like!
    she likes me to wait a while till im in a house alone with a lad.
    shes nuts and unfortunatly can make my life very difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Chocolate Dots

Why are people so much more protective of their daughters?? Do yis think it's okay for a son to just walk away from a girl if she gets pregnant? Is that why you're more protective over the girls of the family? Mean!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Some spotty little thug pounding away on your daughter whilst you cook his dinner so he has the energy to give her another ride. I dont think so.

post of the year so far for me, haven't laughed this much in ages :P thank you

Advertisement