Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Push button start lawn mower

• 09-04-2012 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Im looking to replace my current lawnmower as it is on its last legs. I want a push lawn mower preferably with rear wheel drive but the hard part is that I dont want it a rip cord I want it a push button to make life easier. Any Ideas? I cant find any mention if they even exist.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Seems I was searching for the wrong thing, Its an electric start and they do exist.
    So does anybody have any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Poulgorm

Seems I was searching for the wrong thing, Its an electric start and they do exist.
    So does anybody have any recommendations?

I purchased a 21" Hayter last year (key start) and I am very pleased with it. Great not to have to pull the chord to restart the engine every time. Well worth it. €400 on top of my old one (21" Toro). Dealer in Ballincollig, Co. Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 progarden

husqvarna make a great one, i have one got it recently in their new store on the longmile road in dublin. im delighted with it.
    the store has to be seen to be believed, didnt realise lawnmower shops could be so "mercedes showroom like" very cool

Advertisement