Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Ros Na Run seems to be running out of steam. I see the first program of the new season will be them in hospital after a car accident , the same say last years new season started.

I agree totally I watched the 1st episode of the new series last night.. it was like Casualty as Gaeilge. I was left disappointed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Oh no! They're not going to stop with the Ros na Run Orga yet are they? I'm all caught up in the whole Tadgh/Jason/Vanessa thing! And Bernie is such a bit$H! She is totally using poor Michael. And I want to see where Realtin comes from. I know Michael marries someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

That Bobbi Lee is some head-wrecker! I hope they don't keep her around for long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    That Bobbi Lee is some head-wrecker! I hope they don't keep her around for long

well at least last night John joe has appeared to cop on to the fact she is a terrible mother, and girlfriend it would seem! :D

i reckon she'll try and talk lee into abandoning her baby or at least treat the baby like she did lee and she will be sent packing by lee soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Just catching up on this week's episodes. This Pearse-Catriona storyline is doing my head in! I don't get why Mo is suddenly helping Catriona now, considering how angry she was with her about it. Pearse is just painful :mad: and Bobbi Lee too, can they just get rid of them both?

It was a bad idea to paralyse Jason too, you can see that the actor is having a hard time keeping just one side of his face still (he's playing the part well though in fairness).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I think the actor playing Jason is doing great as well...must be a very challenging role to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Great lot of private rooms in that hospital!!

I think the actor playing Jason is doing great as well...must be a very challenging role to play.

Oh, I think he's doing it really well, but it's got to be really hard to keep up! Plus it really ties down the storylines they can give him...

Plus it really ties down the storylines they can give him...

thats the thing, when they said "the baby was without oxygen we don't know if he'll make it" i was thinking Jason with a stroke and a baby with possible brain damage would be too cruel to do to them so i figured the baby would be ok at least, and it was,

ditto for the Cathal storyline
    in the opening title sequence it showed a bruised and cut Cathal hugging bernie and Dara wasn't in it, hinting that Cathal would live and Dara would die, now we know from clips on their website dara dies!
    they should have skipped it for the first episode at least, :mad:

Kinda raging it was Bríd, you can bet they will drag it out for ages now and we will be stuck putting up with her.

• Advertisement

Kinda raging it was Bríd, you can bet they will drag it out for ages now and we will be stuck putting up with her.

are you though?

she said she was leaving so i'd say it will be based more on Cathal trying to figure it out, i reckon where they are going is
    the murder weapon will wash up on the beach, someone will find it and a:go straight to the gardaí and peader will figure out it was bríd or b: panic that their fingerprints are on it now and bury it and cathal will murder the wrong person

we will probably have in the meantime Cathal spiraling into paranoia mode which i don't mind because the actor is brilliant in the way he can do something bad (Roise, vince, katy) and yet you still find yourself feeling sorry for him, and i for one am still hoping he and bernie will live happily ever after,

would love to see him murder bríd and get away with it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Cathal said last night that he would figure out who murdered Dara by who turned up at the wake.

When he shook hands with Bríd I was sure he gave her a look that more or less meant "you f$%king bitch, it was YOU".

Without knowing what way they're going to work it now, I wish they'd dragged the reveal out a bit more. This episode was good with the way it showed all the suspects and had them all look guilty. They obviously wanted us to think it was
    Clodagh, with the gloves
    before the twist at the end, but they could have kept us guessing an episode or two more, like they did with the Róise and Ciarán story last year, I think it would have had a bigger impact.

Just
    Bríd
    was a bit too obvious a choice to me, but then again, we've no idea how it will play out from here & maybe they will do something brilliant with Cathal...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Without knowing what way they're going to work it now, I wish they'd dragged the reveal out a bit more. This episode was good with the way it showed all the suspects and had them all look guilty. They obviously wanted us to think it was
    Clodagh, with the gloves
    before the twist at the end, but they could have kept us guessing an episode or two more, like they did with the Róise and Ciarán story last year, I think it would have had a bigger impact.

Just
    Bríd
    was a bit too obvious a choice to me, but then again, we've no idea how it will play out from here & maybe they will do something brilliant with Cathal...

Sometimes the writers like finishing the story quickly and moving on to another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Just catching up on this week's episodes. This Pearse-Catriona storyline is doing my head in! I don't get why Mo is suddenly helping Catriona now, considering how angry she was with her about it. Pearse is just painful :mad: and Bobbi Lee too, can they just get rid of them both?

It was a bad idea to paralyse Jason too, you can see that the actor is having a hard time keeping just one side of his face still (he's playing the part well though in fairness).

Do we know where the garda that was living with Mo has gone? She has not been mentioned since the start of the new series. She was going out with David but he does not seem to have noticed that she is missing. (I know in real life she has moved to Carrigstown, but she seems to have completely disappeared from Ros na Run)

Is Ros na Run Orga over now?

Is Ros na Run Orga over now?

yup, another 70 episodes are done with!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    yup, another 70 episodes are done with!

That was a rubbish finale!

Dara is back to life and looking well on the Bord Bia eggs ad!

That was a rubbish finale!

probably down to budget after the fire last year, when it ended alright i was like "jacks back? thats it??" would have been even a tiny bit better if he walked in and kissed the face off Tom!

• Advertisement

Do we know where the garda that was living with Mo has gone? She has not been mentioned since the start of the new series. She was going out with David but he does not seem to have noticed that she is missing. (I know in real life she has moved to Carrigstown, but she seems to have completely disappeared from Ros na Run)

I was thinking the same thing. The Inspector going round on her own, no garda to boss about, no wonder she has a scowl on her. I can't remember any mention of the garda being sent anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,813 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Why does David act like he's in a panto the whole time?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

what's the story with the tg4 beo player? its tiny on the website, i know you can make it full screen but id like a kinda medium so i can multitask.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

ms.c wrote: »
    what's the story with the tg4 beo player? its tiny on the website, i know you can make it full screen but id like a kinda medium so i can multitask.......
    Are you watching it here? For some reason I ended up on a different one a few weeks back and the player was smaller and on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

much better thanks :)

Yeah, i went through the tg4 website and had the tiny one on the left. it was bizarre...

Who's the mysterious new guy?......any guesses?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm guessing the new guy is the new Daniel McLoughlin/Jim O'Dowd aka the new baddie. He probably has something to do with the drugs.

Never thought I'd say this but I kinda miss Daniel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

wyrn wrote: »
    I'm guessing the new guy is the new Daniel McLoughlin/Jim O'Dowd aka the new baddie. He probably has something to do with the drugs.

Never thought I'd say this but I kinda miss Daniel

Could be Daniel or Jim's son

Alanna is back :-)

• Advertisement

Alanna is back :-)

Advertisement