Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Help With Video!!

• 30-06-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Okay I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find the right section ..
    Anyway ..

Okay well, I plan to make video's for YouTube, and well .. I don't know what to make my video's about or how I can get views, I can make my video's HD, but I need to know whats best way to get Views, and best thing to make video's about that will get me views! anyway thanks!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭blackbox

Why?

Oh why?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ceder12

why what? I was simply asking for advice, dont waste your time commenting if you have no help to give .. Goodbye ..
    :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Ceder12 wrote: »
    why what? I was simply asking for advice, dont waste your time commenting if you have no help to give .. Goodbye ..

shoosh, you'll wake the internet.

/tiptoes away

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ceder12

it' 3 in the evening .. lol very lazy Internets so :L
    /whispers it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Well, well, well, aren't you the pleasant one?!

What's your favourite humming noise?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I have several video series ideas that would surely make me thousands of euro if I put them on Youtube...

But here, have them for free!
    No.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Okay I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find the right section ..
    Anyway ..

Okay well, I plan to make video's for YouTube, and well .. I don't know what to make my video's about or how I can get views, I can make my video's HD, but I need to know whats best way to get Views, and best thing to make video's about that will get me views! anyway thanks!?

Tits. Pure and simple.

Failing that, push your friend down an escalator and film it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Make some stupid off the wall slapstick comedy like these guys:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TomSka
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Fronk2107

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Why not make a video about asking what to make a video about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

so you want to be a youtube whore eh?

well as previously mentioned, tits and people getting hurt are a sure fire way to get you popular on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Content is easy. The hard part is convincing the guys from youtube to come over to your house to record it.

Advertisement