Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

marble hornets

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭

i did a search for this and was surprised i couldn't find a thread on it.
    Does anyone watch this web series?
    for those who haven't watched any of it, it is a ongoing web show about a group of people involved with a mysterious entity known as slender man and it is definitely worth the watch.

this is the channel

forgive me if there is a thread somewhere but i couldn't find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Watched them last year. Slender man is pretty creepy looking alright but it's all fictional.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Duff wrote: »
    Watched them last year. Slender man is pretty creepy looking alright but it's all fictional.
    Bubble burst! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

it's all fictional.

ehhh
    of course it's fictional.
    did you ever think it wasn't?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

ehhh

Yeah, really came as a blow when I found out the slender man, darth vader and roger rabbit weren't real. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

ehhh

Yeah, really came as a blow when I found out the slender man, darth vader and roger rabbit weren't real. :(
    Seriously??
    Use a spoiler!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I've watched most of them so far. I got up to #50 I think, then I saw #51 was relatively long (about 15 minutes) and, being tired (I always watch them late at night for maximum effect) I said I'd watch it the next night.
    That was a few months ago and I haven't got round to watching it yet.

I think part of the reason is that I haven't felt too pushed as I think there's too many videos and they've got a bit samey
    (Jay walks around for a while and nothing happens until AARRGGHH SLENDERMAN!!)
    . I'm also not so interested in some of the story aspects, which have got quite convoluted; I'm in it for the scares.

I will get back into it though, if only because I'm so impressed by how good lots of it is, especially considering it's really just two guys making it. And some of the videos are downright terrifying. They're so tense. Even when nothing actually happens
    like the early one where Jay climbs the red wooden thing
    you're terrified waiting for something to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Started off pretty good, watched every single one of them up as far as the 3rd last entry that was brought out but f***k me does it drag out from the middle onwards. Just loads of footage of walking around with little to nothing happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I started watching it a few months back in a friends house after a few drinks. Really creeped me out. There's nothing overtly scary in it, but you totally freak yourself out anticipating Slendy's next move. Would highly recommend it, especially the earlier episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

new video uploaded the other day, im hooked

Advertisement