Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Zune Podcasting Issue

• 28-09-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭

I am hoping someone can help me. I have been able to sign up to podcasts using URLs before but not really understood how it works, just that it does.

I want to sign up to a German language audio podcast

http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,2925601,00.html#

and can't seem to be able to get Zune to recognise it.

Can anyone give me a tip on how to get it to work or else let me know that it is not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Hmmm my experience with downloading podcasts with Zune is that link should be an xml file? In other words the link ends in with .xml?
    Essentially though an RSS link is the same as an XML link? I wonder if maybe there is just a problem with the podcast and not the link. Maybe if you could ask someone you know to try and see if they can subscribe using iTunes to rule that out ?

Advertisement