Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy spray paint online?

• 26-06-2012 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

A helpful hand would be much appreciated.

I need to get a few cans of spray paint and primer spray paint to clean up some old filing cabinets. Doesn't anyone know a decent online supplier even a UK shop would be ok. The cans in my local place are 12 euro each, I've seen similar on US sites for $3.

Nothing fancy, just a normal black tin would do.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

jiggawigga wrote: »
    A helpful hand would be much appreciated.

I need to get a few cans of spray paint and primer spray paint to clean up some old filing cabinets. Doesn't anyone know a decent online supplier even a UK shop would be ok. The cans in my local place are 12 euro each, I've seen similar on US sites for $3.

Nothing fancy, just a normal black tin would do.

If you go to Vinny Byrne Paints in Dublin,then they will mix up any colour you can think of and put in aerosol cans for you.

They also sell various primers too.Ive used them before and they are very good to deal with.

Also Halfords will sell you cans of spray paint too in many colours and primer too

Also any half decent motor factors will have matt or gloss black and primer aerosol cans for around 6 euro a can.

Simples.:)

Advertisement