Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone know a 90s tribute band?

• 05-05-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi everyone, I'm looking at organising a 90s night in Dublin at some point (of course you're all invited, PM me for more details) and want it to kick off with a good 90s tribute band.

So any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭miniroar

I play in a cover band 3Mustgetbeers, mail me the your set and we'll play it!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Smash hits are about as good as it gets. My bro had them at his wedding and they were amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

OASIS

• Registered Users Posts: 39 a1dinger

Not sure my budget will stretch to Oasis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Smash hits and Attention Bebe are probably the best two I've seen

• Advertisement
Advertisement