Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where do I apply for Late Late Toy Show Tickets

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NiallGaff

Does anyone know if they have contacted the people were were successful in getting tickets for this year's Toy Show yet? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I don't know for sure but surely they wouldn't at this stage? It might be another couple of weeks before they start notifying people.
    As you can see above I got tickets for just a normal show, but didn't find out until two days before.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I applied for my parents a couple months back but they never heard anything yet. Did it take a long time for other people?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,618 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Too...many...jokes...must...mock...Ryan...

jimmynokia is going to have a field day!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dubgirl15

Has anyone been to the toy show before ? How soon do they tell people of they have been successful ?

• Advertisement

Thought I'd post this, just in case anyone has an interest in losing the will to live.

The Late Late show is pre-recording a very special interview with Twink tomorrow Friday the 16th of November at 2pm. Anyone interested in tickets please complete the form below and return it by email to the following address denise.sammon@rte.ie tickets are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
    Doors open at 2pm and close at 2.15pm sharp. These tickets do not include admission to the live show but due to the short notice those that attend at 2 tomorrow will also receive tickets to a regular Late Late Show between January and May 2013.
    Venue: Studio 4, Audience reception, RTE, Donnybrook, Dublin 4

Tickets: The Late Late Show
    Please provide us with the following details:
    Number of tickets requested:
    Name of main contact:
    Age(s):
    Town:
    County:
    Mobile number:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Obwancan

Has anyone heard back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I just applied for toy show tickets there. I apply for regular tickets every year and never heard a thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NiallGaff

People have been posting on the Toy Show Facebook Page saying that they've gotten their tickets so I think we're out of luck this year!

Advertisement