Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtain fabric

• 02-11-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good value curtain fabric shop around the Galway area? I've a house full of windows to do.

Also, is there a good place to by Swatch Box fabric either in the area or online as I've found a sample I like for one room but seems expensive and want to get the best price.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

A little bit away from Galway City (but cheaper because of this), Dream Interiors in Ballinasloe or Material World in Athlone are very reasonable, not sure if Material world does curtain fabric, I think they do.

I don't know of anywhere that definitely has Swatchbox, Ryan's Homestore might.

Do you need a curtain maker? I know a very reasonably priced one who is great at what she does, PM if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 New_Girl

Hi Spadina,

Thanks for the advice. I'm good for making them, fairly handy with a sewing machine so hoping I should be ok.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I got some in Hickeys recently. Expensive enough but cheaper than some other places I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bess

Accoshla could you pm me lady who makes curtains?

Advertisement